Lakeland Gun Show

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by sharkcoasttactical, Sep 20, 2013.

1. sharkcoasttactical

sharkcoasttactical New Member

Shark Coast Tactical will be at the Lakleland Rifle Pistol Club Gun Show! This weekend!

Dates Sep 21 - Sep 22, 2013
    Directions Lakeland Center
    City/State Lakeland, FL
    Hours
    Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday 9:00am - 4:00pm
    Admission
    $11.00

Description The Lakeland Rifle and Pistol Club Gun Show will be held on Saturday, September 21st thru Sunday, September 22nd, 2013. The Lakeland, FL Gun Show will be held at the Lakeland Center and is hosted by the Lakeland Rifle and Pistol Club of Florida. All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
    Buy, sell, trade, free appraisals!

[​IMG]

2. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

You should come to Orlando. It would be good to meet you and see what you have to offer.

3. sharkcoasttactical

We do Orlando. Been there solid for a couple of years. We have ten tables in the first building. Cant miss us. Big black sign with the Shark Gun Logo.

4. Daoust_Nat

Do you mean the building in the back where the tickets are bought now? Now that you describe your logo, I think I do remember your tables. I will stop and say hello at the next show. I generally go to most of the Orlando shows. I enjoy them, even if I just buy a ticket to get in and don't spend a nickle. Generally I do buy ammo though.

5. cottontop

cottontop Guest

Was the Lakeland show extremely crowded like the last one was?
    ct

6. Daoust_Nat

Wanted to stop to see you this weekend in Orlando, but have been sick as a dog. Feel like a turd sandwhich on stale bread. I will definitely be at the one the end of November. Hope you had a good weekend.

7. sharkcoasttactical

We weren't there and we wont be doing the Victor Bean Orlando Show again. There's a new one we will be doing. Stay tuned.

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I never let anybody point a gun at me. I don't care if it's unloaded and she's hot. I never let anybody point a gun at me.