Lake In The Hills

Discussion in 'Illinois Gun Forum' started by danny, Feb 17, 2012.

1. danny

danny New Member

Hi from LITH, IL

2. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

So is it Chicago or Lake in the Hills?

3. MSgt3227

MSgt3227 New Member

Escaped Chicago...

Greetings! I'm happy to say I escaped the Chicago-land zoo back in 1989 and have never looked back. Although at times Springfield is about as bad as Chicago because of all the politicians. Spent way too much time around them for way too long...

These days I shoot ALOT of black powder, but do shoot a fair amount of the modern stuff through a few cherished WWII arms.

Nice that we have a forum just for those of us in the ONE state whose 2nd Amendment Rights do not include the "Right to Bear Arms". Yet!

4. danny

danny New Member

Lake In The Hills is a far Northwest suburb of Chicago. Out in the Fox River Valley.........South of Crystal Lake & North of Elgin.

5. danny

danny New Member

So, who's going to the IGOLD (Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day) event in Springfield on March 7th? The wife & I went last year but I'll be having surgery and will miss this year.

6. danny

danny New Member

I don't know where that "Chicago" came from. I haven't lived in Chicago in over 66 years. I've been trying to change it in my profile with no luck.

7. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

Right I was asking because you guys probably have much more "relaxed" laws than us here within the city limits.

8. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Another one of those suburbanites who got tired of explaining where they live, so they just gave up and say "I'm from Chicago."

9. danny

danny New Member

Yes, much better than Chicago BUT it's still Illinois, unfortunately.

10. Edward14

Edward14 New Member

Let me know

-danny-
    Is there a link or web site for IGOLD ? I would like to look into
    and receive info. about them...
    :cool:-Edward14-

11. tonydewar

tonydewar New Member

if your 3000 miles away it easer than tellin about rt 31 and 62 or was it 68 (been 40 yrs )