Ladies

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Matthew161, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Matthew161

Matthew161 New Member

Ladies wanna show how u carry ur gun

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I live in Illinois so I can't carry but I am thinking of getting an LCP and carrying it with a pocket holster for around the house and property.

I hope you're not just trolling to get pictures of the ladies in various conceal carry clothing. :mad:

3. armed1212

armed1212 New Member

This is a good question my wife has this issue as well, she has p238 an she's not sure where she can conceal. Not to mention we live in south fl, it's hot down here! So any help from the ladies would really help.

4. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Someone else with an LCP. I like the darn lil' thing. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=McLEiRJbjpY&feature=youtube[/ame]

5. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Concealed Carry Holsters & Outfits for Women (lip)

Some may find this useful:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGBPVk5GQk[/ame]

6. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

My wife has a "Flash Bang" holster. It is a bra holster. She absolutely loves it. Women can still wear tighter clothing without worrying about the pistol "printing".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8r6CY5UZyw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Link to the website... http://www.flashbangholster.com/Flashbang_Holster/Welcome.html

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I found both of these very useful. I kind of like that bra holster.

8. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

9. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Show yours :rolleyes:

10. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Is it magic or just distraction? LOL I have tried to get the wife to try one of these with no luck at all.:(

11. 1HotMama

1HotMama New Member

I don't have my permit yet but I'm thinking the Flashbang is the way to go! My dude and I were talking about that this weekend since I have a tendency to wear tight clothing.

12. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Its works well, at least for my wife. She is a little "big chested"... it helps hide easier

13. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Never heard it put quite that way:D, I may have to borrow that tonight when I take her out to dinner.

On a more serious note I really do wish she would entertain the idea as it really seems like a good option for her, as she is er....a little big chested herself.

14. 1HotMama

1HotMama New Member

I'm not quite so blessed in that area but he told me there's no way I can carry in the small of my back...that would be my best...ummm..."asset". I've still got to find a good carry gun since my G19 is too big :(

15. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Sounds like my wife is in the same boat, Im not even sure how she is going to hide a LC9 up in there without a print

16. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

If you're looking to stay with a 9mm semi auto, check out the S&W 3913LS. Designed for women.

17. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I've been looking for one of these. I don't think they make it anymore, or at least I can't find it in the S&W website.

18. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

I see them at local gun shows, local shops and some websites. I believe they are discontinued but there are some out there around the $400 price range. I have a standard 3913 model, the wife started using it and fell in love with it. She wanted her own and we searched until we found the "lady Smith" model.

19. armed1212

armed1212 New Member

Try sig p238 small yet very reliable,