267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daryl or John?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol!
This "guy" is an AI, right? This is a test isn't it?
o_O
It was really to test the culture of women on a gun forum. I kinda figured most gals here would dig the culture of guys in cowboys hats anyway. Hall & Oates is too upbeat and city-slick. I love the later 20th century city-slick culture of America in music, arts, entertainment and fashion but hate the iron-fisted gun-grabbing politics in big cities.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Omg, dude........ He’s saying either one of them would do it for you (that means you think they’re both hot) whether you’re a guy or girl. (Mr oddfellow) is a shot at your username because all you post is weird as f*ck.
Meaning it's not anybody's cup of tea here. I really thought the ladies here would be entertained. Ok, ladies, who (what male music celebrity in about 1975 through 1985) do you think is hot if not the two men, Daryl Hall & John Oates in their early to mid-30's, in the music group Hall & Oates? Is Barry Manilow even hotter to you are another guy? Often women go ape over young guys in music. My widowed mother had a crush on David Bowie in 1983 when he was on MTV. I'm of the MTV generation.

I get bored with guns sometimes and have to get off the "shoot-em-up-bang-bang" subject. There's more to life than squeezing triggers but squeezing triggers and putting meat in the freezer is fun sometimes too.

I mentioned Hall & Oates because, back in those MTV heydays, they had the hottest new-wave pop dance songs ever. We all know how crazy women are about dancing. He thinks I might be female? Does he want to see my johnson?

·
Premium Member
6,289 Posts
Mr. Coltfellow, if you had done due diligence you would have noted "Womens Forum" is set up for the women of this forum. Geez, Louise!!!

It's supposed to be a restricted forum. How you got here and why you are allowed here is anyone's guess!

Maybe Winds will explain.

ellis

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 12.32.30 PM.png

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mr. Coltfellow, if you had done due diligence you would have noted "Womens Forum" is set up for the women of this forum. Geez, Louise!!!

It's supposed to be a restricted forum. How you got here and why you are allowed here is anyone's guess!

Maybe Winds will explain.

ellis

View attachment 235264
I didn't know this was restricted to woman posters, my bad

anyway, I'm out of here for good, adios

·
Administrator
34,186 Posts
I wonder if Coltfellow even owns any guns. I also wonder how old he is. And lastly, I don’t know how ANY of you guys got into the women’s forum.
You want to know what musician I think is hot? Boy George. *wolf whistle* *swoon*

Reactions: austin92

·
Premium Member
6,289 Posts
I wonder if Coltfellow even owns any guns. I also wonder how old he is. And lastly, I don’t know how ANY of you guys got into the women’s forum.
You want to know what musician I think is hot? Boy George. *wolf whistle* *swoon*
He says he's 57 YO. Must be into his second childhood! Or he's lying! :rolleyes:

ellis

1 - 17 of 17 Posts