Firearms Talk banner

KSG Shotgun

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  PanBaccha 
#1 ·
What u think about the KelTec KSG shotgun ?
And
Is it legal in NYC?

#2 ·
I don't think so. The magazine capacity is more than 10 rounds.

#3 ·
I think people are WAY too excited about it and once all that excitement goes down they are going to be pissed because they paid WAY TOO MUCH for it.

#5 ·
I think that its a sweet looking gun, whats the price tag on them?
They are going for $1400-$1600 from what I seen, but MSRP is $800ish.

#7 ·
Videos ive seen of people using em they all seem to short stroke at some point meaning its likely very clumsy to cycle the action. They all also seem to have issue loading them.

Its an interesting cool looking gun but the main issue i have trouble getting past is its "Kel-Tec" name...

#9 ·
JonM said:
Videos ive seen of people using em they all seem to short stroke at some point meaning its likely very clumsy to cycle the action. They all also seem to have issue loading them.

Its an interesting cool looking gun but the main issue i have trouble getting past is its "Kel-Tec" name...
As far as the short stroke clumsy issue it can have a vertical grip attached to the forend to aid in that.

#11 ·
The more I see of them the less I like them. Seem cheaply made. The action is not smooth. The mag tube selector is confusing and difficult. When they're a bargain I suppose I'll need one, but only maybe...

#12 ·
The only plus I see with it is 14+1 rounds of 12 gauge. That's a lot of firepower. But, as others have said, it's clunky, confusing and unreliable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.