Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
I don't think so. The magazine capacity is more than 10 rounds.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I think people are WAY too excited about it and once all that excitement goes down they are going to be pissed because they paid WAY TOO MUCH for it.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I think that its a sweet looking gun, whats the price tag on them?

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I think that its a sweet looking gun, whats the price tag on them?
They are going for $1400-$1600 from what I seen, but MSRP is $800ish.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
silverado113 said:
They are going for $1400-$1600 from what I seen, but MSRP is $800ish.
I would pay $800 for one but not anything over that

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Videos ive seen of people using em they all seem to short stroke at some point meaning its likely very clumsy to cycle the action. They all also seem to have issue loading them.

Its an interesting cool looking gun but the main issue i have trouble getting past is its "Kel-Tec" name...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sof had a great write up on it last month id have to double check but it maybe ny legal due to pump action nyc maybe not this states gun laws suck

·
Registered
92 Posts
JonM said:
Videos ive seen of people using em they all seem to short stroke at some point meaning its likely very clumsy to cycle the action. They all also seem to have issue loading them.

Its an interesting cool looking gun but the main issue i have trouble getting past is its "Kel-Tec" name...
As far as the short stroke clumsy issue it can have a vertical grip attached to the forend to aid in that.

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
The more I see of them the less I like them. Seem cheaply made. The action is not smooth. The mag tube selector is confusing and difficult. When they're a bargain I suppose I'll need one, but only maybe...

·
Registered
492 Posts
The only plus I see with it is 14+1 rounds of 12 gauge. That's a lot of firepower. But, as others have said, it's clunky, confusing and unreliable.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
They look like The most effective truck gun out there. Once supply catches up and I can buy on for $600...yes...she will be mine!

Tack

1 - 14 of 14 Posts