Know when to say when..............

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Maverick, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Christmas message to all my friends: . . I was out the other night, drank a little too much, decided to take a bus home instead of driving my car . . . I woke up the next morning feeling pretty good about my decision & proud of myself because I have never driven a bus before. . . . .

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

It's all good. A certain naked somebody cut donuts in the courthouse lawn on a motorcycle in my mom's hometown earlier this week. I hear they're still looking for the perpetrator.

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i got drunk one night in a bar and asked the bartender to call me a cab. he said "you're a cab" !!:eek:

4. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Did you ride the bus home or did you steal the bus and drive it home? Lol.. the last sentence of your post confused me.. :)

5. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

I think there is more to the story.. a friend of mine had this posted on his FB page last week. I think the rest read "where did I get the bus from"?

EDIT: this is the version I seen.

" I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving. A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice wine. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home. I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one."

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  6. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I now have coffee (thank God I drink it black) all over my monitor, desk and keyboard. [​IMG] [​IMG]

...and I'll get you for that..... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It's a joke. He's implying he stole a bus and drove it home. :D

And a very good joke, indeed. I laughed out loud.

8. Hairtrigger

Hairtrigger Member

It is never as funny after the joke has been explained :)