Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by darrenlobo, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darrenlobo

darrenlobo New Member

2. mseric

mseric New Member

More Libertarian anti NRA Crap. The Libertarians are to high on pot to know the first thing about the NRA and what is stands for. F the pot smoking Libertarian party.

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well you just opened up a hornets nest big time. i really hope you have some very strong and compelling proof and evidence to support those statements you made, as there are a lot of members here amd myself included that are members of the NRA.

i see it quite differently myself, that the NRA has battled for our gun rights for many years now. many say the NRA is a single issue organization and i agree. without the security of our gun rights, there can't be any garauntee of our other rights and freedoms. so in turn when we protect and defend our gun rights, we protect all of our rights and freedoms.

you have made some really brash statements in your blog. i hope you have what it takes to back them up. even though i doubt you do, and disagree with your statements, i still support your freedom of speech.

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

They advocate police power to fight the war on drugs, police power to secure the borders, and military power to fight Islam overseas. In other words, they advocate for the very things that are destroying our liberties

The war on drugs is a huge Libertarian issue that I wil not wrangle here. Using Police power to secure our borders? This destroys OUR freedoms how? Using Military power to fight islam overseas? This destroys OUR freedom how?

Just a bunch of mindless dribble. We are done here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.