Knockout Game Punk Charged With Hate Crime

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by alsaqr, Nov 24, 2013.

1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, this vermin got charged with a hate crime. Too bad the anti-gun liberals who run NY City refuse to allow law abiding citizens to carry guns. If enough of the cowardly scumbags were killed this crap would stop.

http://news.yahoo.com/knockout-game-suspect-charged-hate-crime-100039465--abc-news-topstories.html

2. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

The Knockout "Game"? That's an interesting way to put it.

Is that anything like the old Cross Burning Game?

3. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Maybe kind of like the old "swinging at the end of a rope game". Going to have to bring back some these old fashioned games from the good old days.

4. 1911love

1911love New Member

The only reason this dirtbag was charged with a hate crime is because the victim was a Jew. If it was just a normal evil white person, no hate crime charge would've been brought.

I have yet to hear of a black person being charged with a hate crime for attacking a white person because of their race.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  5. alsaqr

Bingo!!!!!

From the link:

6. cswann1

cswann1 New Member

This is exactly the sort of thing the pro second amendment cause does NOT need. A bunch of wanna-be Rambos toting a gun so they can exact vigilante justice wherever and whenever they want. It's people like you that give the anti-gun lobby ammunition to use against us.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Are you kidding?
    The cops can put out as many patrols as they want, the only thing that is putting a dent in this is gun owners that are shooting back. This is exactly the type of thing that people arm themselves for.
    This is the perfect example to show that you are either a gun owner or a victim.

8. G30USMC

G30USMC New Member Supporter

+1000.........

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  9. duddie10

duddie10 New Member

10 points!!

10. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

I'm just sayin.........

Attached Files:

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Rambo's? This isnt a game CSwann, lots of people are dead, 2 in the tiny city of Syracuse in the last year, one was a 75 year old guy. The POS knocked him down and kicked him in the head till his eyes came out of the sockets. You dont think the proper punishment for this is death? You will be happy to know that a punk murderer who did this in Syr got up to 7 years in the klink, the old guy got an undertakers stuffing for Christmas!

Im not sure if you can grasp the level of evil were talking about here, can you imagine burying your Grandfather or Grandson after something like this happened? If the DA's wont treat this with the appropriate level of response for the threat, the citizens will and the punks will wish they had gotten a job flipping burgers instead of playing games like kill whitey!

12. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

One thing that gets my goat about all this is if white teens where playing the knock out game the national media would be on this like white on rice. Obama would be standing at the podium saying my grandfather looks just like the victim. Since they are black kids the media doesn't want to stereotype the black kids. We can't report evil things that someone who would look like Obama's son are doing.

13. blackxpress

blackxpress New Member

I guess we normal evil white persons just to need to do what we've always had to do. TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES!

14. alsaqr

Yep, there is that term "vigilante justice" that the anti-self defense crowd uses. Dare defend yourself from the vermin who prey on US society and you get called a "vigilante" by the same people who make excuses for violent criminals. Well, i don't give a damn, if attacked i will shoot the sob.

15. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Am I wrong or isn't defending ourselves & loved ones from crap like the knockout game and other potentially deadly violence the main reason why we choose to CC?

16. opaww

opaww New Member

Wrong and very anti-self defense. The reason to carry is just for this kind of case, it is not vigilante anything. it is self protection.

17. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

Time to start playing the "pop a cap in their a$$es" game with them if they try that with any of us.

18. jord1985

jord1985 New Member

image-2278738022.jpg

Agreed

19. opaww

opaww New Member

I would like to know just what you think Concealed Carry and the Second Amendment is for? Do you think it is so we can sit around the barber shop on Saturday and talk about guns??

20. blackxpress

blackxpress New Member

Seriously? Do you really expect us to order our lives around what makes the anti-gun lobby happy? There is a big difference between preparedness and vigilantism. I train in martial arts not because I'm spoiling for a fight. Those of us who train in martial arts do not go around every day looking for someone to beat up any more than those of us who carry concealed go around looking for someone to shoot. One reason I carry a gun is because I'm realistic enough to know my martial arts training is not fool proof. The gun is just one more tool in my belt. Hopefully I'll never need any of those tools but they're ready just in case. If there were more people like me in this country there would be less random violence. The kind of people who play the knockout game would find themselves a safer way to amuse themselves. They know the police can't be everywhere but they might be more likely to behave themselves if they learned to assume their intended victim or one of the bystanders was capable of taking them out. That isn't vigilantism. That's responsible citizenship in 21st century America.