Knockout game perp shot dead.

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by DFlynt, Nov 19, 2013.

1. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

2. unclebear

unclebear New Member

We talking about the knock out thing today, I said the same thing some kid is gonna try it on the wrong person and end up dead.

It's a stupid idea to assault random people for no reason other then for the hell of it. It honestly sounds like this guy did the community a favor in this one the family must have been torn up about this but they had to see this was coming when your 15 year old kid goes around and assaults random people for fun.

I hope this send a message to other kids out there that this game is damn stupid and likely to get you either in jail or killed.

3. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Young scum is just as polluting as aged scum. Skim it out of the pool and get rid of it!

4. blackxpress

blackxpress New Member

This kind of thing is exactly why I prefer high capacity magazines.

5. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Looks like the devil got his due! Weve had a few cases of this in Syracuse, one that ended up killing a mid 70's man. The POS didnt even get charged with Murder, Just Manslaughter and will be out in 5 if he's "good". Best thing that could happen is he never makes it out of prison alive.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/06/knockout_game_killing_in_syrac.html

Sadly, if our POTUS had a son, he could look like every single one of the thugs that has been charged in Syracuse with Playing "Knock Out" and killing their victims! Im not racist, never have been but if that simple statistics still elude you your blind, deaf and Dumber than a box of Rocks! You wanna know why "Non Hispanics" like Zimmerman shoot "Non Hispanics" Like Martin? Because "Non Hispanics" like Martin have been known to randomly pick other "Non Hispanics" and pound them within inches of death or worse! The Non Hispanic in the article above literally kicked the Elderly Victims face so hard his eyes came out of their sockets!

"Non Hispanic" Mothers across the nation are outraged by "Police Brutality", "Bigoted Citizens" and "Other discriminatory practices as ..." but they are not nearly as angry that it is their very own offspring that are committing these crimes so brutal that they cant be even be depicted on TV without a warning. :eek:, now thats something to be proud of! Jumped and sucker punched a very old man, broke 1/3 of his bones and kicked his eyes out!.............

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  6. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

So, they should give the guy (the shooter) a medal.

You would also think that after a certain number of these attacks, and having the list of victim types, that those people in that area would become somewhat more aware, and take some precautions.

7. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Hey, my Sig wants to play the knock out game too. On these punks. ;)

8. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

The knockout game goes on everywhere. A couple months ago we had the knockout game going on in Raleigh. The players look for white males that they can knock out.

9. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

So you think it is the victims fault for being a victim. You probably think that it is a woman's fault for being raped because she is a woman. The violence you are so ready to dismiss as the victims fault are racially motivated hate crimes and you are attempting to justify them. Do you really want to see another race war?

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

Damn fine marksmanship. Another evil creature removed from the word.

11. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, Demetrius Murphy played the "knockout game" and lost. Now he is worm food and his bud is charged with murder.

12. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Little Skippy lost this round.

13. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Sounds like the little terd had a death wish,

and got exactly what he wanted.

14. WebleyFosbery38

Another name for it is White Buffalo Hunting...

15. Missouribound

Missouribound Active Member

These A holes avoid anyone who is aware and may look prepared. When you start to carry your situational awareness kicks in. Being afraid is a terrible way to live...but being cautious is a necessity.

16. WebleyFosbery38

This isnt happening everywhere, its only in places were desperation is as good as it gets. My solution is to stay away from places like that, I refuse to go into cities unless I absolutely must and then I will pick the time and place not a punk. They are eating themselves and everyone around them like Solyent Green.

17. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

This happend by me in lansing not to long ago but thay were gona use a stungun to knock him out. Kid ended up geting shot in the leg and gut.

18. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

19. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Raleigh is not a den of poverty. The downtown area is the high rent district. High rise apartment buildings are popping up like mushrooms. Publication after publication lists Raleigh as one of the best places to live. Yet we have the knockout game happening in downtown Raleigh. It is happening in more places than you might imagine.

20. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Violence prone juvenile predators have run in gangs for decades. Call them "flash mobs," "wilding" or whatever; the little scumbags are about attacking law abiding folks. If more folks carried guns and shot more predators when they are attacked this thing would go away.