Knob Creek

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by MLRDist, Oct 3, 2011.

1. MLRDist

MLRDist New Member

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot is just around the corner from 10/14 to 10/16 Anyone one going? If you go be sure to come look me up. I will be set up in the my usual spot in the pole barn on C-7. Stop by and say hey!

Mark

MLR Distributing

2. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

3. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I'm gonna try to get there, I missed the last one

4. Papa_Woody

Papa_Woody New Member

I read the title, got up and headed for the liquor cabinet and came back...

I've been meaning to get back down there.

5. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Hey Mark ill be there probably on saturday..ill stop by and see whatcha got. See ya there

6. HotFudge

HotFudge New Member

I'm heading up on Friday with one of my neighbors.

It's the first time I've ever gone, what should I expect?

7. MLRDist

MLRDist New Member

First off wear comfortable shoes! You will be doing a lot of walking. Also bring hearing protection because it is very loud when all the machine guns start firing. OK, what to expect. It is hard to put into words but it is one of the most unusual gun shows you will ever attend. You will see things there you might not see anywhere else. Hard to find items. My suggestion is when you are cruising the exhibitors tables and see something you really want buy it when you see it. If you wait there is a very good chance it will not be there when you go back for it. On nice wether weekends they can get upwards of 25,000 people thru the gates for the 3 day show but not to worry the place can handle the crowds.

What do I sell. Well I am a manufacturer of 37mm Launchers and 37mm and 26.5 ReLoadable Screw Apart Shells. I also make "The Bed Buddy" which is a pistol holder that slips between your matters and box springs and hangs down on the side of your bed. I make screw on accessories for Mac,Tec,AR,AK and UZI like fake suppressors, barrel extensions, recoil compensators and thead protectors. I also carry ATI replacement stocks as well as a hole mess of rails and mounts and slings. OK, enough of the advertising.

I tell people if you are at all interested in guns you need to get to this show at least once in your life!!!! it's not like anything you will ever see.

Come see me and introduce yourself. I can always use another gun friend!

Mark

MLR Distributing

8. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man New Member

I'll be there tomorrow....See you there!;)

9. GlockME

GlockME New Member

Wow that sounds like fun I wish I was closer :cool:

10. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I really enjoy going to the shoot and walking around the booths talking to like minded people. I got home from the shoot about an hour ago and had a good time and got a couple items, the only problem i have is the occiasional dealer with a smart *** comment because i didnt pay 1000 bucks for my .45. I have a Rock Island 1911 that i carry and ive never had any reliability issues and its actually pretty accurate for a $300 handgun. Im not saying its a Kimber or a Para but it gets the job done. When the comment was made i just walked away because i didnt want to start a confrontation and end up withKCR security on my *** but i can tell you next time that vendor makes a comment like he made today he will get an earful.

On a lighter note, the shoot is great. Most the venders are nice fair people and i often find great deals at the shoot.

11. HotFudge

HotFudge New Member

I just got back and the shoot was pretty damn cool. Didn't have enough money to buy anything big (just a bayonet and some surplus BDU), but I still enjoyed it. Gonna come back next year with at least $800 and make a damn haul though.

I almost got bit by that parrot in the range house too. >_>

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  12. MLRDist

MLRDist New Member

I am glad you guys enjoyed the "Creek". With comments from vendors about your gun, don't give it much thought! Don't let it get to you. All that matters is that you are happy wth what you have. If you spent $1 or $10,000 it doesn't matter! Many vendors have been in the business forget the people end of things and think thier SH$$ doesn't stink. To big for their britches so to say! You will get that at any show. Like I said blow it off. It was nice meeting you and taking with you!

Mark

MLR Distributing

13. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Hey mark, it was good to meet you at the "creek", you had some neat items in your booth. Ill see you next time, i try to go at least once a year

14. HiTop101

HiTop101 New Member

Where is knob Creek?

15. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Active Member

About 20 min South of Louisville Ky. Google Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot watch the videos. Thank me later lol.

Sent from a phone I can use to do my taxes, but can't make a damn call.