Knife trading!!!

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by JMAtactical, Aug 25, 2013.

1. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

If you like to trade knives or get a good deal on them join our new group page on Facebook. It's called US Knife Traders. I am an admin and will add you fast.

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I avoid Facebook like the black plague.
    Perhaps we could do something similar here.

3. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

Well this forum has a trading spot but nobody ever uses it. I have tried a few times to trade and I don't even think anyone saw my ads lol.

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

need to PM the Site Administrator, Nottdku and get his okay first.

5. txpossum

txpossum New Member

OK, just asked for entry under my real name, J. Rex Barnett

6. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

My wife does Facebook. My mother does Facebook. My sister does Facebook. My daughters do Facebook. Do men Facebook?

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Not real ones. Lmfao

8. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

There is a gun trading group for my area. I've seen a few good deals on guns that if I had the money, I would have jumped on.

Just sayin. :cool:

9. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

I added you possum

10. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

Yes men do Facebook. Twitter and even Instagram. Lol come on buddy it's 2013

11. austin92

austin92 New Member

I did instagram for like 6 months. People started **** all the time and I'm no longer on it. There's drama all over them Internet chat sites and social networks. I can't stand any of it

12. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Facebook is for women. Twitter is stupid and instagram is for twitter people that can't read. Lmfao

13. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

Well if you want the best deals it pays to use it lol. It's not like I play the games on it. Or post pictures of my food lol

14. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

With a name like possum, why would you want a real name?

I use FaceBook. It's easier than a trip to visit relatives.

15. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

You visit relatives? I've decided I don't like any of them, so I don't visit. LOL!

I think Facebook and Twitter and all of the rest of social media are the biggest time sucks ever created, even moreso than video games. People are made to believe that updating Facebook is as good as writing a letter or sending actual pictures to friends and family. It also gives people an inflated sense of self because it makes them believe they've got 6,243 friends that actually care about them and care that they ate at McDonald's right after they visited Home Depot. It's a gigantic lie: A lie to one's self and a lie to all of the "friends." Delete your Facebook account and see how many of the 6,243 people on your "friends" list actually call or write - THOSE are your real friends.

Facebook has created isolationism in those using it because they feel that all social interaction needs to be is digital. The Facebook user doesn't stop by a grandmother's house to say "Hi" and make sure everyone's okay, they tell grandma to check their page. They don't go outside and meet their neighbors and chat at the fence because there is no reason - they can read everything that's posted on Facebook if they want to know.

It's a sad state of affairs and its a crime to call what FaceBook and Twitter does "social." It's anything BUT social. But at least their delusion is supported by all the other delusional "friends" they have.

16. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

I feel we may have gotten of topic here a little bit haha. Point is like it or not my new trading page is up and at 80 members already. Thanks to those who have added and I have already made my first trade on the page

17. Sparky_D

Sparky_D New Member

Nothing in my daily life needs to be broadcast to millions of people who really don't give a damn, and after trying FB for a year, I quickly realized why I hadn't kept in touch with all those people from high school...

Neat idea, though. It'd be a good way to move some of the blades I've bought that didn't suit me but might suit another.

If it takes off on the boards, I'll get involved.