Kimber CDP PRO II left hand Holster

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by PSYCHOSTROKER, Oct 25, 2009.

1. PSYCHOSTROKER

PSYCHOSTROKER New Member

Hello,
    I'm a newbe here and I think this site is pretty informitive and thanks for having it here,
    I just bought a Kimber CDP PRO II and I for the most part I really like the gun although it was not my first choice, I really wanted the Raptor but the Raptor is not legal in my state to own, Now I'm looking for a holster, I am a left hand shooter, I have looked around but can not find a good tactical holster, I have a Glock with a Blackhawk Serpa holster and love it, I've looked at there website and cant seem to find one, so does any other company make one?
    thanks in advance

2. Spicygumbo

Spicygumbo New Member

I'm a left hander with the same Kimber and I'm very happy with a Galco "Concealable Belt Holster" in black.

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Crossbreed Super tuck! I'm right handed but they make a left handed model. I absolutely LOVE this holster for my Kimber. It's comfortable all day long whether I'm walking, standing, sitting or even driving for hours at a time. Plus, I can tuck my shirt in and where it to places where Mrs. Spittinfire wants me to look nice. Give them a look.

Crossbreed Holsters > Home

4. Sarge43

Sarge43 New Member

You can also consider C5 leather. He does good work and is a personal friend of mine. That means if he screws up, I get to beat him. :D He does some good stuff at a reasonable price and turn around time.
    Home Page
    Tell him Sarge sent ya.
    Sarge