Kids with guns

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Davyboy, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

your not alone. we got that here too. just become famous for being stupid, pro athlete, politician, or a friend of george soros and you dont have to obey the laws in the US either.

some organizations are exempt as well. such as black panthers, religious cults, acorn, seiu, teamsters, peta, organising for america, and many others.

we feel your pain.

3. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Its so fecking anoying.

4. laynejc

laynejc New Member

As long they have been taught gun safety, proper handling and are supervised by an adult that IS an adult, I dont have a problem with kids shooting/having guns. Now, I dont think that they should be allowed to keep a loaded gun or use it without supervision.

5. freefall

freefall New Member

I got my daughter a Chipmunk at age 6.

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I am completely serious when I say I just want to take England back.

The country I have the greatest affinity for has fallen soooo far.:(

7. TheDaggle

TheDaggle New Member

Not just over there, Davy. A few years ago, in my county, it was pointed out that 0.17% of the population had concealed carry permits, but more than half of the "sheriff's counsel" had permits. The "sheriff's counsel" wasn't a body of top LEOs or advisors, it was the individuals who had contributed more than $100,000 to department programs like PAL. They were also given badges identical to those worn by officers except that the scroll across the top read "sheriff's council" instead of "sheriff's deputy" ;).

8. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I had access to firearms at that age. I turned out alright.

9. TheDaggle

TheDaggle New Member

Well... That matter is open for debate :p

10. orangello

orangello New Member

I also had some early firearms access. How do you define "alright", like still has all fingers and toes or...?
    :D

11. laynejc

laynejc New Member

I have had guns for as long as I can remember, they may have been toys but to me they were real! I can remember being in 5th or 6th grade and being allowed to keep a 20ga, and a .243 in my bedroom, thought I was king of the world getting to keep them there instead of in my parents room. Never had the ammo for them, but I had them. Pretty sure I turned out alright....depending on who you ask.

12. oneshot

oneshot New Member

Both my boys has had .22 since they were little. never could shoot them without me being there. I know they had to twist my arm to get me to go shooting with them.

13. armoredman

armoredman Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't care much what they think.

14. armsmaster270

armsmaster270 New Member

At 6 my father taught me to hip shoot with a K-22 then his M&P 38spl. for my 13th birthday my brother gave me this & I still have it.

[​IMG]

15. JohnnyS74

JohnnyS74 New Member

When i was 10 my grandfather gave me a 22. marlin rifle taught me safety how to shoot it and everything. Wasn't allowed to keep it loaded but still those were some of the best times i can remember just out shooting cans.

16. gutterratt

gutterratt New Member

I've had guns sice I was 8