Kid has a gun

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by R1D2, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R1D2

R1D2 New Member

Hypothetical situation.
    Kid has any type of gun...

What would you do?
    and if it came to it, would you shoot whether it be a warning shot or not, and deal with the outcome ?

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Kid has a gun. Wow.

ashley goofing 003.jpg

Permit me to introduce you to the Anarchist-in-Training. She has been shooting with me for 7 years now. Yes, the kid not only HAS a gun, but is damned good with it.

Now, back to your original post. You give NO circumstances, and seek a hypothetical answer. Please edit your post.

3. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Really need more info on this one . Was it in a threatening way ? All life is precious and defending it is just basic instincts !

4. R1D2

R1D2 New Member

Ok, I got a bb gun that could have been any rifle from a kid about 6 pointed at me in my area.
    And I've heard of kids taking daddys gun in for show-in-tell at school.
    And cops dealing with these situations.
    Gangster teens in malls.
    You act C3 like I have not been around kids or don't shoot. So if you don't mind sit back and hush.
    I'm not talking about little susie or johnny being taught right. And shown right.

5. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

C3 was just pointing out that the original hypothetical situation was vague as far as intent or threat level or setting

Saying " any kid with any gun " is pretty wide open.

Is the kid acting dangerously or shooting pop cans?

Any kid with any gun pointed at you in the middle if a street in Somalia while screaming and spitting khat. Makes for a more specific scenario.

6. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

LOL. Good luck with that. This thread isn't going to end well for you. You give no context to what you're asking.

7. stratrider

stratrider New Member

And, he told C3 to hush? Back on topic, if there is one.... I taught my daughter B.R.A.S.S., sight picture, where to point, when to put finger on trigger, etc, etc at the young age of 11. She's a Combat Medic now and shoots like Jed Clampet :D

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Are you serious????

I'm closing this thread as there isn't enough information to even have a discussion or debate at all. OP, if you want to try again with an actual scenario, go ahead.

NO ONE messes with C3. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.