1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I want to shoot that puppy!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Did you see the box two stations down fly in the air after the last guy shot? Talk about muzzle blast! Yikes

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Uh...call me stupid...but how would that not be classified as a destructive device? That was a lot more than 1/2 inch in diameter. Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
714 Posts
yayamamasami said:
Sniper rifle? More like anti tank weapon!!
We could just mount it on top of the humve beside the m2 for any heavy armor. Imagine being the guy that gets to carry that!

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Rick1967 said:
Uh...call me stupid...but how would that not be classified as a destructive device? That was a lot more than 1/2 inch in diameter. Am I missing something here?
I was wondering the exact same thing.

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
We already have a thread on this rifle and video. Someone made a comments on me shooting her from a treestand if I member correctly.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Wow. I don't think I would try that. I'm too small a guy. I'd probably dislocate my shoulder

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Well ill shoot one as I said in the other thread on it

·
Banned
1,366 Posts
jon1992d said:
We could just mount it on top of the humve beside the m2 for any heavy armor. Imagine being the guy that gets to carry that!
Yeah, no! I wouldn't want to be close to a 125mm main gun in a humvee. Not with that, anyway.

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
Wouldn't a logical guy at least wear a Past recoil pad on their shoulder? Geez...

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
The pits.......

It amazes me, how many people don't know where to place the stock on thier shoulder, lol , damn that hurts when you have it under your arm pit. Some guns just ain't made to shoot from the shoulder......

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
m72law said:
AWESOME!!

why is the last guy AKA (pony tail) told to lock slowly? :eek:
Because the recoil after a few rounds is so massive it makes the firing pin very touchy. Any sudden jolt will set it off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts