Firearms Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My concealed carry gun is a Keltec P-11, it consistently shoots low, I realize its not exactly suppose to be a tack driver but one can assume any pistol will hit where you aim at 5 to 7 yards. I've had multiple people test it and everyone shoots between 8 inches to 1 foot low: a few of the testers are very experienced shooters, so I know its not a flinch. I've never had any sort of problem with FTF's or FTE's except with S&W model 59 magazines, I carry it daily with factory magazines and trust it. When I practice, I just aim at where the chin would be on the silhouette and always hit center mass. Any idea's on what to do about the sights?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a P11 that consistently shot 4 inches low. I also had others shoot it including a friend who is a police officer and was a,fire arm instructor for his dept. He also shot it 4 inches low. My daughter shot it and was dead on with evey shot. I gave her the gun! I did check with KelTec and they have shims for the back sight to correct the problem. Apparently it was a small issue with some of the P11's.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The heavier the trigger pull, the more you tend to break your wrist downwards. Kel-tecs are notorious or that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts