Kel-Tec Sub 2000

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by PanBaccha, Dec 1, 2011.

1. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

What do you guys think about the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 rifle?
    Anyone ever had one? Anyone ever shot one? (These things
    go in the price range of $300 to $350).

Click on YouTube Link:
    [ame=http://youtu.be/DFJKNNRHNE8]Kel-Tec sub2000 40 S&W carbine - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. OzarkRecluse

OzarkRecluse New Member

Looks like it may be a little difficult to mount any optics on folded up like that.

3. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

I had one about 8 years ago I really liked it. And the fact that my glock mags worked in it was great. I never had a FTF or fte on mine I bought I used, I shot it a lot and never had a complaint on it great gun. It's one I wish I had not sold back to the friend I bought it from.

play the victim, be the victim

4. Jon12312

Jon12312 New Member

Awsome gun! I got one last month and I love it. Just be aware that there arent many after market products for them. I am currently on the hunt for some cool add ons but cant find much. Im going to put a rail on the bottom or the handguard to put a grip on it and im going to put a new front sight because the one that comes with it isnt too good. I highly reccomend the glock model, thats the one I have because if shtf you can find mags/ammo easyer.

5. Jkl-28

Jkl-28 New Member

A friend of mine has one in 9mm and I think the whole concept is great.... He takes his in his backpack when we go ridding out in the desert!... I've shot it a few times and and wasn't to impressed at first ( it felt kinda cheap and rough around the edges) but when it came to shooting it I gotta say I did like it... Specially when we used The rounder (factory) Glock mag.
    P.s. Don't buy pro mag mags for it! They do not work at all