Kel Tec PM30 2010

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Gojubrian, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Attached Files:

2. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

Im curious. Its got better ballistics that the 380, and just under the .38 acp as far as ft lbs. And it holds 30 rds. Thats what I carried in my M-16 in Iraq, now you can put it under your shirt. Its got the knockout power of a lightweight. Punch after punch it will put you on the ground, unlike a 44 Mag which is a one hitter quitter like Iron Mike Tyson. Id be interested in it.

3. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

Which round would you suggest putting in it? The CCI V-MAX 30 grain poly-tip? Who and what would you say is the best self defense round?

4. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I would like it for hunting and target shooting. I think there are better choices for self defense. I would use fmj's for self defense, ou would need penetration. It has too little ko power and 22 hollowpoints don't expand much.

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I personally like 22 mags but I can't think of a use for a 22 mag pistol. I think it is a very under-rated round and can be used for much in a good rifle. The sad thing is there isn't much cheap about a 22 mag which is why I bought a 22 LR rifle, I needed something to shoot cheap. I'm sure a 22 mag will find it's way into my collection in the future but it hasn't yet.

6. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

New version of the Grendel P-30? That is the first Kel-Tec that interests me. I wonder if Grendel mags fit?

8. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'll bet it is, but I doubt the grendel mags will fit it.

9. NYPD13

NYPD13 New Member

I always wanted an AutoMag and I bet if KelTec can offer one for less then a used AMT then I might have to buy it.

10. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Not that Grendel mags are stacked up everywhere anyway.