Kel Tec PF9 owners show them off

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by 504fireMan, Apr 30, 2012.

1. 504fireMan

504fireMan New Member

I'll start it off I love mine its my edc

ForumRunner_20120430_111247.jpg

2. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Don't own one myself, but they are good looking pistols for sure.
    What's the mag cap. on those?

3. fmj

fmj New Member

7+1

In Action...
    [​IMG]

Results,15 yds...
    [​IMG]

4. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Kel Tec 9

I have the belt clip kit installed on mine that I ordered from Kel Tec. I do not use a holster.

DSCN0634.jpg

5. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Nice fire ring fmj.

6. kmglocks

kmglocks New Member

You guys admit owning these guns, wow. Trigger pull is waaaaay too heavy, cheap, plastic sights along with high inaccuracy= a waste of money.

7. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

Man, how the HELL do you get all the cool muzzle flash pics? Are they screen shots from digi video, or do you know someone who is a badass still photographer? That's very cool... :)

8. 504fireMan

504fireMan New Member

Wow have you ever shot one not just go by what your local gs guy tell you, look at all the the popular cc guns out now there all just knock offs of some kel tec you should understand that you seem to worship glocks

U.S Army vet 11b
    NRA member
    professional union firefighter

9. kmglocks

kmglocks New Member

First of all part of my last name is my screen name, not the preferred gun of carry. Second, I used to own one as my first carry gun. Long, unwieldy trigger pull renders it inaccurate. Cheap plastic sights are another downfall. I had to chisel the rear sights down with a multi tool because you could only see half of the front sight. Branch out and shoot other guns and you will see that the pf9 is pure garbage.

Since we are playing this game
    U.S. Army Vet 31b
    MCOLES pistol instructor
    Multi-gun armorer certified

10. fmj

fmj New Member

I HAVE shot MANY guns...for the money the PF-9 is a great little gun. Especially when you factor in concealability. Being a DAO you want/need a long trigger pull. I dont find the trigger pull unwieldy at all. Inside of 10 yards its as accurate as any other...as with most guns, its more accurate than the one shooting it.

It takes more than shooting one mag through a particular weapon to consider yourself proficient with it....or to properly gauge a guns pros and cons.

When you have a 1000+ rounds downrange....then come back and talk to those of us that do!

11. fmj

fmj New Member

Thanks man! How i do it is an ancient chinese secret. ;)

In truth its a little hobby i have been working on for quite a few years....After MUCH trial and error I FINALLY got the equipment and know how to get it done.

12. kmglocks

kmglocks New Member

Done. What more do you want?

13. fmj

fmj New Member

Somehow i doubt this.

But...

If you dislike them so much and i assume do not own one. May i suggest you take your pissy comments to a thread that concerns you. As this thread is "PF-9 OWNERS show them off"

As i stated earlier, for what it is, i find the PF-9 to be a fine little gun.

14. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

Ancient Chinese secret huh? :D

Well, it's pretty damned cool. :)