Kel Tec P32

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by SecPro, Dec 16, 2010.

1. SecPro

SecPro New Member

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I'd have no use for it - even at $100. Ammo is pricey and they aren't fun plinkers. Hell, people already laugh at me for carrying a .380 most of the time...

3. SecPro

SecPro New Member

I like the .380 Once things pick back up financially I want to get a LCP. Just because I like pocket guns.
    As for the .32 I started thinking about ammo automatically cuz my gunshop doesn't even carry it...
    Guess I knows mi answer

4. General_lee

General_lee New Member

I must disagree with NGIB on this.
    I have a P32 and while it isn't something I would shoot every day, the recoil isn't nearly as bad as the .380 version.
    The gun is pretty accurrate for such a short barrel.
    Make fun of me if you want, but my little .32 goes where ever I go, normally it's my back-up.
    Are there better options out there for a pocket gun? Yes, of course there are, but if you could get it for $100 it wouldn't be a bad deal IMO.

5. IXLR8

IXLR8 New Member

I have a P32. With the 10 round extended magazine, it is surprisingly accurate. After a year of mostly carrying, it developed a crack in the stock under the barrel. Fortunately Keltec warranties the pistol for life. Just prove ownership, ship it to them, it will be repaired and returned.

The .32 ACP round is not a .45, but it will work well in its intended purpose. The ballistics are pretty good, and arguably more accurate than a .380. I would not want not be shot with one. the extended magazine holds up to 10 rounds, and in inexpensive and available on the Keltec site.

I added a crimson trace laser to mine and it boosts my confidence in low light scenarios.

6. SecPro

SecPro New Member

Like my boy Mercop sais from MDS, a contact distance pistol?!? Throat, eyes, nuts groin area... All those sound like ideal targets. I'm thinking of the .32 as a inside my light jacket pocket kind of thing. Last ditch effort *bang *bang I'm going home. Picture a derringer