Kel-Tec KSG Anyone own one?

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by JSStryker, Oct 14, 2012.

1. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

Just saw a review in American Rifleman on the KSG, interesting design but I have one main question how does it eject the empty hulls to the right or out the bottom?

Any feedback by a KSG owner would be appreciated.

2. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

It ejects out the bottom and is on my "next list" but I haven't been able to find one for sale anywhere. I have my name on several waiting list for a long time now and can't find one anywhere. I did get to handle one of the early versions a year or so ago and that was the first and last I have seen.

3. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Good luck finding one if you know of a dealer that has one and your interested you had better jump on it quickly . Nobody and I mean nobody has them around here at any of the LGS. It ejects the empty shells out the bottom and I have read that it sill sometimes jam with the little 1.75" agillia shells . Use 2 3/4" shells and it wont be a problem . Hoping to find one for myself soon

4. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

Glad to hear it is a bottom eject, I'm a left handed shooter and I don't appreciate having empties being stuck in my ear! :)

Yeah I'm hearing they are scarce as hen's teeth and with an MSRP of just under $900 will be a while before I put my name on a waiting list. :)

5. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

I have been looking for most of the year now and could have bought one for $1500 but then I would not have been able to pay the divorce lawyer:p

Check this video out [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPGT0JWqtFo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPGT0JWqtFo&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  6. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

A local shop here in Ohio sells em for around 650. The geezer is crazy.

7. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Really buy one and sell it you can double your money or send me a PM with the name of the shop :D

8. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

Www.sportsmansden.com

9. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

10. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

The old guy has one in his shop. I'll save my money for awhile.

11. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

They are going for 1k+ on GB. Don't know what he's saving it for.

12. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

And did you call?

13. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

They usually have good prices, some of their sale prices are crazy. Sometimes I think they just like to arm the general populace, profit or not.

14. Oblivion9

Oblivion9 New Member

If the guy seriously has one available you could sell it for $1500 easy.

Would be like printing money.

15. Slugo

Slugo New Member

Not to be combative, but I wouldn't pay $150 bucks for anything KT makes. From a HD perspective, there are so many better options IMO...

16. jamesb

jamesb New Member

I want one, but will wait till prices drop to be what they should be. They are still super hard to find currently.

17. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

They are all over GB, just WAY too high like you said.

18. Oblivion9

Oblivion9 New Member

I get not being sure of the KSG...but there are plenty of us who Ccw keltecs without issue.

I'd gladly pay $150 for a ksg and turn and make a $1350 profit ;).