Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one no why my 380 keeps jamming its not a cleaning problem all my guns get cleaned after the range. Any ideas???

·
Registered
187 Posts
Idk i have herd about some problems and some catastrophic failures and they sent the gun back and it keeped having problems so Idk.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No they r fine i saw some where to un screw the extractor and put some type of sealant and tighten it back up. It happens sometimes every other round

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
I have one and it does NOT work well with Herter's bullets. It jammed almost every time I tried to shoot it. I switched to Remington and I have not had any problems.

Sorry we have some of our other firearms in the pic too. My .380 is right next to the .410 shotgun.

image-1997686692.jpg

Attachments

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
Normally, if not the mag, and the extractor is functioning correctly, it is the ammo.

I haven't had any problems with mine.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I just started having this same thing happen to mine...And the screw is not loose at the extractor...Just started happening and only have 200 rounds threw the gun....Called kel-tec and they said send the gun-in by mail,but the turn-around wait is 4 to 6 weeks...This-SUCKS....Like they are not being pulled-out of the barrel and the next round is jamming up under the spent-casing....Like I say...This...SUCKS.......:confused:......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry are you sure i would back out the srew a lil and give it a good tightening go to the range and see what happens also use some good ammo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts