Karma gotta love it...

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by 2manyhobbies, Mar 5, 2013.

1. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies New Member

from Oregon man accidentally killed by AR-15 he had just stolen

2. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

WOWWWWW!
    That must have been like a .001% chance that the guns were angled JUST perfectly, to have the bolt of the shotgun rest perfectly inside the trigger guard, hit the right bump and go BANG! Incredible....

Lesson here: dont mess with Karma (or good-hearted law abiding citizens) mothaf@#$^s!

3. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

At least the guns are back in the hands of their owners and not of criminals.

4. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I have heard of dogs accidentally shooting their owners by stepping on the gun, but this is a new one for me. Funny, but new.

5. 762

762 Member

these kinds of stories always make me smile, time to send out a new email to my work colleagues lol. thanks for sharing.

6. Str8tShooter

Str8tShooter New Member

Yeah, I'm sure he was just about to get his life turned around........

7. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

Hey JCannon, I'm a strong supporter of human rights and preservation of life (see my thread about going off on a guy who said he would rob, cheat, and steal his way to survival) but I agree this guy probably had it coming.

Lets not lump this into the same category as a tv theft. You dont steal someone's AR-15 with the intentions of brining it to your church as an offering to god, or show and tell. Lets get real, He could have gone on to commit robberies, homicide, etc.

If he took that AR and used it to stick up innocent people and kill, would you be so forgiving?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  8. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

These stories usually end with a dead or assaulted homeowner OR an innocent motorist smashed up in a high speed pursuit.

This one ends with a dead thief, hopefully minimal damage to the farmers truck other than a bullet hole in the roof and of course the mess in the cab. Nothing a little JB WELD and elbow grease won't fix.

All in all sounds like a good day for the good guys and maybe... just maybe... The farmer recognizes his own ass hattery and buys a gun safe.

Tack

9. SouthernMan

SouthernMan New Member

I hope this doesn't prove that guns do kill people; is the shotgun being prosecuted?

10. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

No. The shotgun was clearly defending itself from a gun napping.
    Prison has not worked as a deterrent or for rehabilitation. Make it a capital offense to commit a crime with a firearm and the liberals will probably scream.

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

a hundred years ago he wouldnt have been on and off parole for the next 40 years raping murdering and robbing. our forefathers woulda strung him from a tree.

yes its fully justified and a deserving end to a scumbag thief. sorry if your offended but thats how i see it.

just had an incident here in milwaukee where a guy "just getting his life turned around" numerous drug felonies 2 homicide felonies several stolen vehicle felonies stole a sks and opened fire on people in downtown milwaukee. if he had of offed hiumself before hand in a stupid hilarious fashion thats woulda been justice just like this clownshoe.

i beg to differ. they will only apply such a law to a law abiding citizen doing something illegal by accident. they still would never punish the actual criminal element regardless of what laws are enacted. liberal gun grabbers have no interest in prosecuting and keep actual criminals in prison they only want to prosecute tax paying citizens with no criminal history

12. Mongo

Mongo Active Member Supporter

He did it to himself

13. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Mr. Cannon, I do not believe for one second that the death penalty (adminstered by the State) is an appropriate punishment for a property crime. In this case, the death penalty was imposed by Mr. Murphy. He is not bound by ANY law exept his own. In the old days they would have called this "Death by Misadventure". His demise was of his own doing and as such appropriately metted out.

14. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I wonder what went through his mind (not at the fatal moment, earlier, in the planning stage) when he planned his day.......

Uh, let's see, step one. wait 'til the farm is empty. step 2, go in, grab what I want and GTFO. Step 3,........ Wait, I forgot something there. Oh Sh!t! I forgot to check if the gun was loaded before I put them in the truck and drove down this bu..... BANG!

No great loss to society. 'Nuff said.

Personally, I didn't find the OP to be funny.......

It was hilarious!:D Thanks for sharing