Kaleb mw3

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Kaleb, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaleb

Kaleb New Member

I have a 410 shot gun long barrel wood stok and grip I am a kid so I will shoot low gauge

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

How old are you bud? Does your dad know you're on here? Does he take you out shooting?

3. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

My first firearm was also a 410, lil snake charmer. It was a single shot. Have really great memories of being a kid tromping through the woods with it. ( with adult supervision of course ). Glad to see someone your age having fun with theirs aswell. Keep in mind, gun safety, safety, safety. Learn the correct way to handle, shoot, clean yours and you can have a lifetime of enjoyment out of it. Again the main thing is to be SAFE, I hope you got someone showing you how to be safe and have fun...

4. akers06

akers06 New Member

My gun first gun was also a .410 it was a lil Stevens single shot id love to have that gun back my dad gave it to me on my 5th birthday....but yes buddy always be safe and carry on this great tradition of shooting and hunting

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

6. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

I think his point is, he is proud of his firearm and wants to discuss it on this forum,, much like everyone else on here.

7. pfev1980

pfev1980 New Member

My first gun was a breach action .410. My uncle picked it up for me and took me out every weekend for a year or shooting whatever expeditionary targets we could find. Some of my best memories. Keep it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.