Kahr cw 45

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by wolsey737, Jan 1, 2012.

1. wolsey737

wolsey737 New Member

Just bought my first gun. I bought a KAHR CW 45. A lot of people told me not to go that big. I plan to use it as my carry gun. I absolutely love this gun and the size of it. I would like to hear some other opinions on CC guns.

2. Paladin201

Paladin201 New Member

I have a Kahm CM9, which I use as my pocket gun, for when situations make in inconvenient to carry something heftier. Love it. It has been 100% reliable, with an ammo I put in it. And while it won't win any competitions, accuracy is better than I expected. But the thing I like about Kahrs, beyond the reliability and safety, is that they all seem to deliver relatively light recoil for such small, light guns.

3. DodgeThis

DodgeThis New Member

I carry a CW40. Love it! ;)

4. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

Congrats on the gun, as long as you like it and it shoots good for you thats all that matters, welcome to the forum :)

5. cbibb

cbibb New Member

some people say a defensive round should start with a number 4 as in .40,.45 .44 but it should be the biggest caliber you can safely handle and stand to shoot i carry a Kimber 45 eclipse it is heavy need to get a different gun used to have a cw9 but i really like a .45 might get the same gun well keep practicing and you wont have any problem with control it is all what you get used to and love to shoot