Ka Bar zombie killer line?

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by JMAtactical, May 21, 2013.

1. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

What is your favorite zombie killer knife. As for me I ordered the Tanto folder it should be awesome. I would love to hear your opinion

image-2634292082.jpg

2. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

I have the Acheron Skeleton knife and I love it, but it is the only one in the zombie series with which I have any experience.

3. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Like tanto blades? Still coulda had the OKC 1095 steel Army Special fighting bayonet or M-10* System... I think I asked you if you had a full-length or middy AR, right?

And no, they don't come in neon green...

*Not to be confused with the regular M-10 which is the full tang 1095 steel alternative to the common piece of carp stainless M-9 Bowie prybar bayonet.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  4. 308Wins

308Wins New Member

As much as I hunt aliens, I always use my SOG Seal Pup
    Straight edge blade

Attached Files:

5. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

The 1095 okc looks awesome man! I do a lot of knife reviews and I love this forum for just that reason. All you guy give me a second perspective and introduce me to new and amazing blades! I need to get into alien hunting as well lol

6. 308Wins

308Wins New Member

It's not a safe practice to get into by any means now that they're scarce, and the real mean ones are the survivors, but I understand the thrill you're lookin for!

7. readygirl

readygirl New Member

This is my KA-BAR zombie killer. I think penetration will be important, but no zombiies where i live yet. So im really not sure......:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

8. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Is the leather plain? If so it's what I'm looking for...

9. txpossum

txpossum New Member

I would say that my "zombie killers" would be either my Swamp Rat Camp Tramp , my 8 inch Bark River Golok,or my Effingham Blackjack 1-7. The pics below are stock photos, except for the Golok,as I'm too lazy to go downstairs at midnight to dig out my actual knives and take a photo of 'em.

Actually, I'd probably use one of my inexpensive but well made Tramontina machetes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  10. txpossum

txpossum New Member

I don't know what happened to the photo of the 1-7. Here it is:

Attached Files:

11. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Yes....its the USN version. I bought it at the WPAFB PX a couple years ago.

12. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Oh darn. I really want a plain leather one

13. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

It came it came!!! This knife is bad ass all day long. Great weight, scales, design, and very very sharp. I'm proud to own this Ka Bar. This is my first Ka Bar and if they make their low cost line like this I can't imagine what the high end line knives are made like. I am in love. The only thing I don't like is the finish wears off easily. The blade has held it's finish as I put it through the paces but I can see inside where the lock back locks up the paint wore off. A little nervous about that but over all for 30$ it's awesome!!!

image-1352901392.jpg

14. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Very nice 1-7.

My traditional Marine Corps Kabar combat knife is the one I've depended on for years.