K Rittenhouse Posted Bail

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Gatoragn, Nov 20, 2020 at 5:12 PM.

1. Triumphman

Triumphman Well-Known Member

I'm glad fellow patriots helped get him out. It's the right thing to of done considering. Now, for some justice in his favor when trial comes up.

Ghost1958 and locutus like this.

2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

The young man is a national hero, IMHO.

Oldoutlaw, armoredman and Ghost1958 like this.
  3. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

The only thing he did wrong was getting into a bad situation by taking that security job.
    But being young it was probably an intriguing offer (Security) and getting paid for doing it.
    A lot of kids would have jumped at the chance not realizing the ramifications of doing it. And what a serious situation he was getting into.
    Honestly I hope he gets off. From what I saw it was self defense from a retired law enforcement stand point!
    As reported how he came by the AR that is another issue if it was true?
    Of course the left would take up for ANTFA or BLM rather than a young stupid kid!

Ghost1958, Triumphman and locutus like this.
  4. locutus

It's critical to the left that Kyle be persecuted.

We can't allow honest people to defend themselves from rabid animals.

5. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Being young and stupit is not a excuse, his choice his problem. Some kids might have done the same thing, that's where adults come in pointing out the possible ramifications of his actions. Not encouraging and supporting his actions, something i would hope they wound not encourage their 17 old son to do.

6. locutus

You wouldn't encourage your son to be a hero?????:rolleyes:

PatriotUntilDeath and Ghost1958 like this.
  7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Locutus
    Your input requested!!
    Didn't you think I directly addressed the issue with him making a bad decision. Or did I type it out in some unknown language?:rolleyes:
    When you are 17 Mommy and Daddy do not make all your decisions for you if they even know what everything you are doing!

Ghost1958 likes this.
  8. manta

I would not encourage him to illegal obtain a rifle and go looking for trouble, the jails and graveyards here are full of young people that thought they were hero's.

9. manta

Yes you make your own decisions, and face the consequences when its a bad decision.

Sniper03 likes this.
  10. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Personally I think kyle showed more guts to do the right thing than most adults have. Which is why he was there.

And once attacked demonstrated more restraint and skill than most armed adults would or have.

He should not have been arrested in the first place. Very glad he made bail and win lose or draw on Trumps part I hope Trump pardons him. Before a kangaroo trial is even held.

PatriotUntilDeath and locutus like this.
  11. manta

Can Trump pardon him ? PS illegally obtaining a firearm and breaking a curfew is not doing the right thing, unless of course you support illegality.

12. locutus

Sniper, I think Kyle made the decision for himself.

And it was the right decision. He's a brave and honourable young man that stood up to protect his community from rabid animals.

The low life scumbags trying to persecute him are the real "bad actors."

armoredman, Ghost1958 and Notrighty like this.
  13. Oaktree45

Oaktree45 Well-Known Member

Protect his community? He lived in Illinois and Kenosha is in Wisconsin. He was a stupid hero wannabe kid whose parents let him down by allowing him to take a rifle to a scene of chaos. His parents let him down originally when they allowed him to drop out of high school.

I'll bet a dollar to a donut there will be a lot of incriminating evidence that none of us know about that will come to light during his trial.

14. Notrighty

Notrighty Well-Known Member

He should not need to be pardoned because he was correct in his actions and that will become clear in trial, no matter the the crazy high bail the kid did everything correctly.

armoredman, locutus and Ghost1958 like this.
  15. Ghost1958

Yes Trump can pardon him, and should.

If you want to base things on a unconstitutional null void gun law then 2/3rds of the thugs there should be in jail on constitutional charges. Like assault , arson , looting, rioting, attempted murder, etc etc.
    And let us not forget the moron with busted wing who pointed a Glock at Kyle's head. Since you want to use unconstitutional law he was a felon in possession of a gun videoed attempting murder with that gun.
    And please don't come off with self defense for the thugs.
    You cant in your wildest dreams have a drawn weapon, chase someone two city blocks , attack the person while screaming threats and cry self defense when that person shoots you.

Sniper03 likes this.
  16. Ghost1958

He worked in Kenosha, lived 15 min away . Yes HIS community.

. Never read he dropped out of school. But if he did theres nothing his parent could do about it. At 16 you can drop out of school. Nothing can be done about it.

There is no incriminating evidence. The entire thing from before the goon got mad because kyle put his arson fire out, until kyle tried to turn himself in is on video.
    It's a political persecution by a prosecutor who charged him with no cause because he was afraid of the mob . Now if he drops it Kenosha burns again.
    You'll notice the next nights protests were peaceful. Something about finding out there ARE people who will stand up and stop insane senseless violence and arson cold tends to quite things down .

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020 at 9:23 PM
  17. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member Supporter

To be fair, the edge of town where his home (in Antioch) is is about 5mi from the edge of Kenosha. Sleeping in a home in Illinois, yes, but working a few miles over yonder in "town." To the far side of "town" it's ~20mi or so, from Antioch.

Indeed, it's across a line between states. But it's essentially the same (puny-sized) "metro" area ... "town" and its fringe communities.

About the same distance as, say, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica, which are neighboring districts in Los Angeles; or Coral Gables and Miami proper, which neighbor each other and are roughly similar distance (edge to edge) as Antioch (IL) and Kenosha (WI). Can't imagine anyone in the "fringe" communities, there, claiming they don't live in Los Angeles, or Miami.

Perhaps. Probably likely, given how hard some "in power" wish to burn this guy to the ground.

But it's almost incredible how zero leaking has occurred of any substantive claims, whatsoever, as to how he caused the chain of events. While every statement and video of the outset says and shows one basic thing. One would think there'd be something, if there were anything ... some witness who stated what they saw differs from the narrative from those multiple videos, or some recording showing something flatly different than what every video to-date (that's been publicly seen) has shown.

This isn't the era of O.J. and pre-cellphones, any longer. Every person with two legs has a phone, and every other one of those has the video record "on" whenever they get the itch. It's hard to believe there's no recording at all of the guy flatly misbehaving and initiating aggression prior to being cornered in that parking lot ... unless such never happened.

armoredman and Ghost1958 like this.
  18. Oaktree45

Oaktree45 Well-Known Member

While it may be legal to dropout of school at 16 it doesn't mean a parent can't do anything about it. I consider it parenting 101, you drop out of school then you will have to find another place to live.

Regardless Kyle Rittenhouse's future is in the hands of lawyers and probably 12 jurors. Not a position I would want to be in and it's a position he put himself in. Stupid is as stupid does.

manta likes this.
  19. Ghost1958

You ever have to apply that parenting 101 rule.? Thought not. It's easy to say " why I'd have kicked my kid out on the street yada yada."
    Little different I'd say to do it.

Hes only in the position because
    1. Police stayed hidden for the prior 2 nights or there would have been no need for civilians to have to do their job
    But it's easier to arrest a 17 yr old non criminal than confront a mob of animals.

2. A coward prosecutor placed bogus charges out of sheer fear of that same mob. There should have been no arrest .

One mans stupid is another's courage to do the right thing regardless of risk. Something most dont have.