JY going to kill people if AWB passes

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lbwar15, Jan 9, 2013.

1. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

The only thing I can say about this is. OH ****!!!

Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://youtu.be/sydKLTfUY0M[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

What's he going to do line them up on the firing line and shoot apples off of their heads or just give them a video camera and ask them to film from the targets perspective.

[ame]http://youtu.be/sAdemRhuHDg[/ame]

3. cllowe

cllowe New Member

Not exactly the choice if words I would have chosen.......

4. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I'm betting there will be black SUVs in his yard soon.

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

LMAO...secret service en route...

But seriously..if 80 million gun owners said the same thing, they'd think twice before trampling on the second.

6. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

He's very ignorant if he's saying that, I never really liked him, he's making us look bad, he's doing the same thing the liberals did, using violence for political gain

7. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

The voice of frustration. It's the same voice resounding in many a people's head currently. I just wonder when does push come to shove?
    Gerald Celente said it best, " ... when people who have lost everything and have nothing left to lose, they lose it."

8. carbon15man

carbon15man New Member

That's what we need jus to stand up not kill anybody jus standing up for ourselves would be enough

9. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Especially with a videocamera trained on me.

10. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying. I bet if all the Jews in Europe stood up and said, "we're armed, bring it." Then the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

11. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

Great...another person who has just helped add fuel to the fire for the anti-gun zealots. :mad:

12. carbon15man

carbon15man New Member

Hold the hell up its okay for them to say there gonna take all our guns and rip up the bill of rights but one man can't get pissed its a big deal. How many of y'all served our country even if it wasn't war time y'all put your lives on the line for our freedom and rights. Don't jus sit back and let the left wingers slap you in the face and infringe on ur rights. When are we gonna stand up to them and say enough or are we jus to lazy to do anything about it we shouldn't fear the gov they should fear us all it takes is to stand up to them. Don't jus pay due to the NRA march to Washington Stand on Capitol Hill and tell them this is our country and were taking it back!!!!!

13. The_Kid

The_Kid New Member

That man has balls.

14. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

Would be nice if people,actually would do this

15. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

Well hell we need someone to make a stand. Have you let the gov neuter you, have your balls packed up and left. Its people that think this way that give up and give in. If the government shows at your door you going to hand em over...hell i wont and im proud to say it. I say come get some comi muther ****ers!

16. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

What have you done to help, dont down a man that shares our passion. Hes on our side and your going to throw him out. Whats wrong with yall. Our founding fathers stood up to a well organized military with a hand full of patriots and qon the battle and created this great country we live in. Now one man qants to make a stand and a diffrence and your all going to cowar down like a shamefull dog with his tail between his legs. Those who give in your name will be forgotten almost instantly. I will stand with the few braves souls and our name shall never be forgotten.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

17. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

He threatened to kill people, that is not something any of us condone

18. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

Video removed.... I wonder why?

19. carbon15man

carbon15man New Member

Lets go more will follow everybody is waiting for somebody to do things for them we gotta do it fir ourselves

20. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

has the government not threaten to kill any resistance. Have they not done it before. Why do they get to threaten us but when we do it its wrong....confused