Just wittle me here ..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jun 17, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Way back , months ago , some body said some questionable things that pushed a little button within me ..! That video , I felt , even though I was not even close to ready , felt as a matter of pride , I had to do something..!

Well , maybe by the end of September , I want to do this again..! When I am more confident , comfortable and stronger..! That little taste was to prove one little thing , and I hope I did at least that .

I am not sure how far I can push this new body , but aim to find out .! Doctors have been no help whatsoever with all my questions and would have me in a bed knitting..! Sorry , not my thing..!

Share my new adventure and no worries mates , I have no intentions of hurting myself only want to find out what I have left..!

Welcome for I come in peace....! :)

2. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I also want to thank all that cheered me on and having a little faith..! I really want to thank , oh yeah , Mr McCool for I could not have gotten this out there without you , the Coolest..! :)

3. tri70

tri70 New Member

Don't give on goals and dreams! The accomplishments of the small ones help move us towards the bigger ones! Keep the spirits high! We are here for you my friend!;)