Just watched Lawrence O'Donnell

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by CourtJester, Jan 2, 2012.

1. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Sitting in the hotel here I wasn watching MSNBC and saw Lawrence O'Donnell on the news. What a (unt scab. It wasn't this video; it was a new one on MSNBC but the same bull$hit shpeel. Got me a little pi$$ed off.

Lawrence O'Donnell Takes Apart NRA Gun Lobbyist Wayne LaPierre | Video Cafe

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Uninformed, kneejerk reactionary liberal d-bags are just that...do yourself and your blood pressure a favor and just turn them off. Here's the giveaway...

Does he really believe that anyone insane enough to shoot a Congressman would give a rats azz about the legality of the magazine capacity? WTF Larry, shooting someone even 1 time is a friggin' crime and last time I checked, already illegal. Now maybe if the handling of a mentally disturbed individual didn't have to conform to the politically correct BS that I am sure O'Donnel is fully supportive of; then this a-hole would have been off the streets long before he had a chance to act out his fantasy.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012

3. shadamai

shadamai New Member

Why yes, don't you know that criminals carefully check to make sure they are abiding by all firearm laws before committing their dastardly deeds? :eek:

4. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

You'll live much longer if you don't watch that ogre. :mad: Always remember that "having an open mind" is giving some people permission to track mud through it.

5. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Very good point.