Just Too Cool

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by gandog56, Sep 10, 2012.

1. gandog56

gandog56 Member

I just won an auction for a Dan Wesson Pistol Pack. Waiting for my transfer guy to receive it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Olympus

Olympus New Member

That's awesome. You will get a lot of enjoyment out of that. The Pistol Pack was one of DW's better ideas. I'd like to get my hands on one at some point.

3. DoyleTheDog

DoyleTheDog New Member

Now that's cool!! That a .357? I've never even heard of the DW pistol packs before.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congratulations, that's sweet.

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

WOW! very nice. how much did it cost you? is it new or unfired?

6. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

You are one lucky guy. Im sooo envious , I sold my dan a while back was the best .357 Ive ever owned

7. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

That is one very nice revolver you have there. I've always wanted a Dan Wesson and .357 is my fave round for a revolver.

8. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

I've never wanted a revolver. Untill now! That's pretty nice, love the changeable barrels. What caliber is it?

9. Olympus

Olympus New Member

That's a .357.

10. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

Congratulations. I am so happy to hear of someone actually winning one of the those gun auctions / raffles.

I looked at those years ago, but stayed with S&W.

This is indeed cool.

11. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

You lucky person you!! Congrats and enjoy it.

12. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Ok, that's what everone was sayin figured is ask :p

13. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

You been hiding under a rock or were you born in the early 80's? DW pistol packs were the sh!t back in the day. Everyone wanted one, but few were willing to crack open the check book for one. Oh wait, you do know what a check book is, right? JK

14. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Haha I was born in the 80s, 86. I just started getting into owning my own firearms. I've always liked going shooting but never had the urge to buy any. I had a baby 7 months ago and brought her an my glock home the same day *seriously*. But long story long after I shot MY pistol, I was hooked :) so I'm still learning.

15. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

The blueing looks to be right up there with Colt quality. J had a chance to have a DW PP years ago...I should have grabbed it.

16. gandog56

gandog56 Member

Funny you should say that. Recently got my carry permit and just won this S&W Bodygaurd with laser.

[​IMG]

17. gandog56

gandog56 Member

You find an unfired one, pay whatever it takes because they haven't made these in YEARS! Mined was used and still cost me over a grand.

18. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

the reason i asked, because in the pictures, the condition looks to be very good to excellent and there was the plastic cylinder protector on it. that one looks like someone took very good care of it. very nice looking!

my father has one he bought back in 1981, and i researched the serial number for him and best i could determine, his was made in about 1980. has the 8.5" barrel but doesn't have any other barrels. the barrel is changeable though. shoots great!

19. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Very nice purchase, Your one luck guy to find you that looks that brand new. Is it a monson mass made revolver?? I have 4 DWs but no pistol packs.

Gandog56 Now that know about them keep a eye open when you walk into a gun shop or pawn. They do show up and even a kinda well used one if just take'n care of can be the best shooter you will ever own. And price for a revolver can be around 350 for a well used model to 450 for a nice looker. All of mine are from the mid to late 70's and shoot better than a new s&w will.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  20. phildenton

phildenton New Member

thats brilliant. congrats.