Firearms Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, I'm still around and kicking. It's been a brutal couple of months, but I think I am back on track and getting my feet on the right path again.
Pretty much got all the dragons slain, with only a few strays to take care of, and then, hopefully, one day this week I will get to go to the range for the first time in a LOOONNNGGG time, and give my AR some much needed attention.
Between a car blowing up, and family crap (wife's parents have decided to call it quits after 52 years), it's been fun. But we're righting the ship.
So, I'll see if I can't give a range report this weekend.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Welcome back, hope the sea is calming down.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
welcome back :) nothing makes the bad things life dishes out go away like heating up an ar15 and making the empties hit the floor !!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome back :) nothing makes the bad things life dishes out go away like heating up an ar15 and making the empties hit the floor !!
I hope to heat her up and my .270 this weekend. I need to blow off steam.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Glad your back and breathin'!

Now go get ya some "Loud Therapy".

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Sorry about the tough times, so goes life I guess...:( Always happy to have ya checkin' in...:cool: Lookin' forward to some range pics...

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Sorry to hear of all the problems but nice to see you back, Ben! Sounds like you need to cheer up with a new AR project. :D

·
Banned
1,642 Posts
I was starting to wonder if you and Mike formed a pact. :D

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Go to the range and shoot a buttload of ammo for all of us :D

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

·