Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title said, been around guns all my life and have got to the point of full blown addiction now but i think i will be fine if i just buy one more...or two.....well.....

Started like most with a 22 and moved on to a collection of over 10 guns and counting, damn monkey on my back is getting heavy and he has one hell of an appetite ta boot.

Like to thank hawkguy for pointing in this forums direction as it looks like there is a lot of good info to be had here.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you kindly and i have looked at all the info you posted here, the rules seem easy to follow and more then reasonable.

·
Administrator
26,134 Posts
Welcome, fellow Virginian! We have folks here from Winchester to Bristol to the Eastern Shore. Glad you found us- I'm in Powhatan County, West of Richmond.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ C3: i get down that way from time to time but not so much since i stopped getting tattoos down there, If you know anything about it i have always wanted to know if the Richmond gun show had much too offer?

@ Fathead: new to the forum but the gun addiction is an old one. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,027 Posts
Welcome from the buckeye state. Something interesting is always happening here. BTW, the upside down flag might offend someone as anti-American. Did you have a different theme behind it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcomes guys and as for my upside down flag i would guess that any one who may be offended by this symbol must not know the meaning of it, i used this symbol for many years and have got so much crap for it that i added the censored mark just too reinforce one of the many reasons i started using it.

Now that we have this joke in office and a pile of government officials trying so hard ta take are guns while surrounded by men in black packing fully auto heat i truly feel my avatar/symbol is an even more accurate portrayal of the state of are government and politics then ever.

I would like to apologize to you now if you are offended by my display of distress but for any one who does not share my feelings on this subject must be in a higher tax bracket then I.

Sorry for the rant Primer1 but as you can see there is not short answer to your question but this is the shortest one i could come up with. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,027 Posts
wes213 said:
Thanks for the welcomes guys and as for my upside down flag i would guess that any one who may be offended by this symbol must not know the meaning of it, i used this symbol for many years and have got so much crap for it that i added the censored mark just too reinforce one of the many reasons i started using it.

Now that we have this joke in office and a pile of government officials trying so hard ta take are guns while surrounded by men in black packing fully auto heat i truly feel my avatar/symbol is an even more accurate portrayal of the state of are government and politics then ever.

I would like to apologize to you now if you are offended by my display of distress but for any one who does not share my feelings on this subject must be in a higher tax bracket then I.

Sorry for the rant Primer1 but as you can see there is not short answer to your question but this is the shortest one i could come up with. ;)
Am I offended? No. Do I see your point? Yes. Don't apologize for the rant, I asked for it. This country has its share of problems, that's a given.

I remember my grandpa and I having a discussion like this when I was ranting. He said "yea, this country has its share of problems. But we are generally free. Watch the world news and look at the people that aren't. There are a lot of people in a lot worse shape than us."

I'll never forget that, because he was right. I could sell some stuff and get a full auto, even though that's all I would own! How many countries can you legally do that, while legally carrying a concealed weapon?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
While there are many worse off then us my fear is that we could end up the same with men in office like we have and tree huggers keeping them in office, my only real point here is i will keep gun in hand and flag in distress until i feel the inside threat to are basic rights and liberties are over.

Stay alert and loaded my friend. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts