Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am a pretty quiet guy normally and made the mistake of going to a forum that ended up being one of those extremist survival sites. Whoops! (ever notice how if people are extreme about that sort of thing they seem to have pretty negative views on people/races/genders in general to the EXTREME as well?)

I thought about it and realized I was looking for a site that was centered around the joys of shooting. (Not the joys of painting, +2 if you can name that reference :p) I found myself looking at this site since I have used it as reference before.

I am currently happily engaged and looking for a place to get married. (Wow is it expensive!) At some point I would also like a home as well but that's going to take a while. (I am working and putting myself through college right now as well!)

At any rate, I would be more then happy to talk to people. Just send me a PM or hit me up on the forums. Looking forwards to meeting you all!

Thanks! (for reading my long thread!) :D

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Roastie - I think you will find that people here are pretty hardcore as well, but it's more about their gun beliefs, their political views and their religious ones. You know, all the HOT spot items you don't discuss with "friends".

However, they are a good bunch of guys with a ton of knowledge who love to chime in and help out with just about anything under the sun.

Hope you enjoy the site -

JD

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum!
glad to have it here
we have a very large and diverse group of people here
and i think you'll like it
look forward to your posts
:D

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I started awhile back but didn't post that much because of computer issues.

You will always encounter folks who will hold different political, religious, and social stances and beliefs, but here we are pro-gun. Everyone will have negative views about race and social mainstreams and old time stuff. Try your best to speak very respectfully and no excessive swearing, the MODs won't like that. I think you will enjoy the forum and from being gone for so long it looks like it's growing compared to the other gun forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts