Just saw Somethin funny

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Engine5truck, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Engine5truck

Engine5truck New Member

I'm sittin here watchin the "fugitive" and the bad guy had a glock 22. And the good guy had taken the bullets out of the gun while the bad guy wasn't looking and when the bad guy went to shoot, it clicked as if it had a hammer. Just somethin I saw that I found pretty funny

2. kaido

kaido New Member

Doesn't knowing about firearms suck when watching movies? Haha

But would you not hear a slight click when the trigger is pulled with out a live round in the chamber?

3. Engine5truck

Engine5truck New Member

Well u said it knowing too much about guns takes the fun outta movies. You could hear the difference in the click between a hammer click and the firing pin click lol. And the guy pulled the trigger, when the good guy unloaded it he never re cocked the slide thus the trigger wouldn't click at all lol .

4. Engine5truck

Engine5truck New Member

Plus I know the sound of a glock just as well as the sound my wife makes when she *****es at me lol

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I love the click of the safety lever on a Glock. Movie producers rarely use good technical advisors or perhaps don't follow their advise.

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I don't know enough about guns to have even noticed. :(

7. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Are you saying a Colt Single Action will not fire for 90 minutes without reloading?:eek: I know that is not true. Would Marshall Dillion lie to us.:(

8. kaido

kaido New Member

See, I would never of realized he didn't rack the slide. But now here's the question, if he didn't rack the slide, how does he know there wouldn't of been a round chambered?

Lol damn dude, feel bad for you.

9. Engine5truck

Engine5truck New Member

That also brings up a good point. Maybe he seen the 1/16th of an inch (if that) chamber indicator on the slide or knew the guy was too much of a wuss to keep one chambered lol.

And ha I know it sounds bad but she's allowed to ***** at me. She's active duty in the navy lol

10. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Personally, I loved Herschel's shotgun with the 19-round tube in the season 2 finale of The Walking Dead. That and the perfect headshots from everyone firing from moving vehicles!

:D

11. Zodiac131911

Zodiac131911 New Member

The first episode of the walking dead the deputy checks his glock which is empty and takes the safety off with the slide release. The car that gets spike striped and none of the tires blow out on it. I thought that was funny.