Just picked up my PSA!

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by silverado113, Feb 9, 2012.

1. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Picked up my PSA AR today and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I appreciate the help from those that helped on this decision. Unfortunately with -13 degree weather coming up this weekend the range report is going to be a bit delayed.

Attached Files:

2. pfev1980

pfev1980 New Member

Was this the $750 one?

3. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Yes it is.......:D

4. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Bull**** excuse!! -20 is the cutoff at Drum. Get out there! ;)

Nice rifle. I have been wanting one for some time. Solid?

5. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Yeah it's very solid and I'm a Florida boy stuck in Iowa, I'll wait till it warms up a bit...lol

6. pfev1980

pfev1980 New Member

Think I'm going to have to get one myself. Grays on the awesome addition to the family.

7. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I don't blame you man. Cool rifle.

8. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Give the barrel a good swabbing with some hoppes , Lube the crap outta the bolt and shoot the sh!t outta it .
    Mine looked almost identical when I got it from them except I didnt have an optic on it just the Magpul rear . It looks a little bit different now

9. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Silverado-

How long from order to delivery? I'm waiting on a PSA upper.

We should get together and head up the the Princeton range or over to Milan sometime.

10. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I don't like going into Illinois but I'm good for a trip out to Princeton. I ordered from JoeBobOutfitters because they had it in stock. It took three days to get to M&M from their shop.

11. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Scott,
    My PSA upper took about 2 weeks, give or take a few days . You will get a delivery notice and tracking number that wont be good for about a week , they generate the shipping crap as soon as you place your order and in about a week it might work so dont be surprised its been like this for both my rifles from them . They are offering crazy cheap deals and thats the biggest part of their delay is getting so many orders every day . Another thing I noticed is you dont see many PSA rifles or uppers for sale on other forums for sale . That tells me alot of people are getting good products . I have seen a few bad but those always seem to surface to the top of forums but you dont read about the thousands of happy people with their stuff . :D Its worth the wait , I just wish they would get some pistol uppers and dissipators back in stock , I need one of each :eek:

12. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Very nice rifle, you did good!

It's in the 70's & 80's here in S. Florida everyday, just perfect for a range trip............................just rubbing it in, sorry! :cool:

13. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

My wait was about the same for an upper. I was dying the first week when I had the shipping info and it wouldn't pull up anything.

14. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I would rather deal with the Iowa winters then move back to Miami! I can't take the idiots anymore.

15. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

I lived and worked over on the eastcoast of S. Florida for 8 years before coming to the same conclusion. In 2003 I relocated over to to the gulfcoast side of S. Florida that we lovingly refer to as the "Redneck Riviera". Much nicer class of folks over here and a way better traffic situation.

16. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I was born in raised there and left when I was 17 for Parris Island, but really the only thing I miss about Florida (the entire state even) is the no state income tax!