Just Picked a Taurus PT 24/7 DS

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by flav, Apr 10, 2010.

1. flav

flav New Member

Well I just got my first personal hand gun yesterday. I have fired guns just never owned a hand gun. I was looking for something that was for CC, personal and home protection. I was really looking for a revolver and went to the store to pick up the SP 101. When I got there I backed down for two reasons. My 5 year old and 3 year old. I just didn't like the fact that the revolver did not have any safety features. I know I could have gotten a trigger lock but then it defects the purpose of a quick home defense weapon. So while I was there I started to look over the semi's. I wanted something that came with a great bang for the buck. I was really happy with the look and feeling of the Taurus PT 24/7 PRO DS. It was between that or the PT 140 compact. The Taurus has 4 safety features that I was happy with. The PT 24/7 was only 20 bucks more and was the two tone model. I'm not sure they make an all blue, black or stainless model but I liked the two tone. The PT 140 was just to small for my hand as well which helped me to narrow down my choice. I will post pictures later today...:)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
  2. GeauxTigersGuy

GeauxTigersGuy New Member

Awesome! Congrats on the new gun...looking forward to the pr0n.