Just ordered Century Arms M70 Opap

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by ccase39, Sep 25, 2013.

1. ccase39

ccase39 Member

Anyone have one of these? How do you like it?

2. bntyhntr6975

bntyhntr6975 New Member

Look at the post just a couple down title 'ak questions'.

3. sippindrank

sippindrank New Member

My brother just got one last Christmas and its awesome. Functions well and has a strong construction. The only downsides, to me anyways, is it comes set for single stack magazines so it will have to be converted in the future if he wants it to take doubles. If yours also came with a single stack set up, I would look into the double stack conversion because singles for this gun are extremely hard to find. The thumb hole stock it came with isn't too comfortable either but that can easily be swapped out for furniture of your choosing. All in all it's a great AK to go with. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

4. dyslexic_llama

dyslexic_llama New Member

I think the OPAP comes with a doublestack magwell, no modifications required unlike the earlier PAP imports.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  5. JayCody

JayCody New Member

Did it say if it was double stack or single stack? a better question would be what is the mag capacity and where did you get it

6. ccase39

ccase39 Member

2 thirty round mags. I think its double stack. Got it from Sharkcoastal tactical.

7. JayCody

JayCody New Member

Okay so it must be a double stack. from what I have heard they are well built guns, let us know how you like it.

8. britishbulldog

britishbulldog New Member

The latest generation of PAP's are double stack. Congrats on your purchase. I picked up an N-PAP about a month ago and it's awesome. They can be a little stiff to begin with but will become smoother after a couple hundred rnds. They are also tutorials on YouTube on how to easily smoothen the action out.

The check slap can be a ***** so get your nose nice and close.....enjoy

9. ccase39

ccase39 Member

Any way to eliminate cheek slap? im only about 5'6. Regular arms I guess.

10. britishbulldog

britishbulldog New Member

Keep your face nice and close up to the receiver. With your nose touching the cover release button. Feels weird with your face that close but it's the only way to stop that brutal slap.

Being shorter is probably a good thing as the stocks are short

11. sippindrank

sippindrank New Member

I live in Jersey and the PAPs that Century ships here are 10 round, single stack..sucks, I know but other than that it's a great rifle.

12. ccase39

ccase39 Member

Its a double stack.

13. sippindrank

sippindrank New Member

It's a single stack you *****n idiot..you don't know sh*t

image-4097503250.jpg

image-1873668018.jpg

image-4087621089.jpg

14. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

15. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Both versions exist for the states that won't allow the high cap versions. Noe reason to take a comment personally and resort to name calling. I'm pretty sure the OP was indicating that the one HE ordered is a double stack, not saying that the one in Jersey is a double stack.

16. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

Whoa!!! Lay off the caffeine brother! I think you took that to the extreme, take deep breaths and think before you go flipping out on someone over a post. Even arguments on this site are mostly done with class, so if someone is wrong about something, prove them wrong without the name calling. Its always better that way anyway :)

17. ccase39

ccase39 Member

I dont know who you think you are and where you get your information, but maybe someone who gets so riled up and threatened by a total stranger they feel the need to call names on a message board shouldnt be around guns.
    I asked the dealer who sold it to me and he confirmed mine is indeed a double stack. It also says so right here on my purchase order which I would post if I cared enough about what you think to scan it in and do so. Did you take those pictures and upload them just to prove your point?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  18. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

I think he had sipped too many drinks.

19. sippindrank

sippindrank New Member

Im sorry, is everyone here on their period? I haven't heard the term "name calling" since I was in the 4th grade so every one of you pussies needs to grow a pair (and I'm sure your all gonna reply and tell me how ****in bad *** you are like the predictable asses you are) and further more, he is a ****in idiot for trying to tell me about my rifle..I don't give a **** if this loser was referring to his rifle or not, I was replying to another users thread and just putting my knowledge of my model out there and this douche nozzle come in like Mr. Know It All like "it's a double stack." **** him and all you twats that started crying and got all up tight over my "name calling." P.U.S.S.I.E.S

20. sippindrank

sippindrank New Member

Especially you..your the biggest ***** of them all...what do you think I'm gonna run up in here and shoot up this thread? Lol loser

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013