Just No Words to Describe This

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jpyle, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Have you ever witnessed something that just pizzes you off to your core? Witness the proud youth of America in action...

What is doubly offensive is that WorldStarHipHop.com apparently displays this as a bragging video, not a random crime against an older, defenseless man.

Warning graphic content: Video shows man punched - chicagotribune.com

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Animals! Nothing more than animals! :mad:

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

How terrible. I hope they were caught and prosecuted.

4. fmj

fmj New Member

at this point i think it best i just not say anything....:mad:

5. jamesb

jamesb New Member

I can't even explain how much I hate the youth (and i'm only 28) of today. So many people without an understanding of how to be a man. I can't believe they are bragging about that.

I'm going to hold back what I really want to say.

6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Ditto!! Same goes for me.

7. CarlsbadRanger06

CarlsbadRanger06 New Member

There are too many people in this country that just need a good 'ol fashioned ass whoopin'.

8. MrWray

MrWray New Member

The only reason that alot of people are alive is because it is illegal to dispose of them..people like that are a waste of our oxygen

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

S.S.S. 'Nuff said.

10. vincent

vincent New Member

Dear Karma; You forgot someone...

11. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Nothing a few .45s wouldn't fix.:mad:

Same here (I'm 19). There are a few people my age that I have a lot of respect for, but not many.

12. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

+1

Our tax dollars at work. I'd be shocked, shocked I tell you, if any of those involved had anything resembling gainful employment.

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

Don't really know whats worse, the d bag who punched out an old man who can barely even walk, or the d bag who shook his arm and said f it, I'm gonna take a picture.

14. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Words do not describe the animosity of this. It's also disgusting that only one person appeared to come to the man's aid, while the rest just sat back and did nothing.

15. trip286

trip286 New Member

That one person who came to his aid is the one I said was taking a picture. Maybe they were calling someone? Hope so. This **** almost made me cry. I'm a big bad Marine and don't cry easily. What goes through my mind, is what if someone had treated my grandfather that way?

16. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I could be mistaken if they were coming to his aid or not. The computer I was using at the time (and currently) has a bad hardrive so videos don't run very well. None the less it's a very grotesque thing to do, and if that were my grandfather I would go to any length to make sure the police caught them.

17. CarlsbadRanger06

CarlsbadRanger06 New Member

I'd kill them. That's what I'd do.

18. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

It looked like they were calling 911, At least I truely hope so. Who thinks it about time to quit putting up with all these flash mobs and unprevoked assults? If I had been there with a 1911, He would have been staring it's barrel before that poor old man even hit the ground. That's the only way to end crap like that.:mad:

I'm usually a pretty forgiving, cool headed guy, but crap like this make me mad as hell.:mad:

19. trip286

trip286 New Member

After reviewing it again it looks like they were dialing for help. It's even more disgusting too that the offender got on the train with all his homeys, running like a little b:7(? Yeah, he's a freaking tough guy.

20. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

At least his homies were "smart" enough to tape his "accomplishment"..... :rolleyes: