Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i've had my SA XD40 for alittle bit over a year now, and just now got to where i'm shooting it more often and trying to learn about it and just shooting in general...i'm not a stranger to guns (mostly rifles and shotguns) i hunt regularly and my other hobby is rock crawling.

If anyone knows of any good gun clubs/ranges in or around the Tulsa area let me know!

thanks,

John

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome John,
I know there use to be a great gun musuem in Claremore OK, If I recall it's called the JM Davis gun musuem. It's well worth checking out.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - Rock Climbing? That's no cheap hobby, you need to stick to guns. :D

JD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome John,
I know there use to be a great gun musuem in Claremore OK, If I recall it's called the JM Davis gun musuem. It's well worth checking out.
thanks for the info i'll have to look into that.

Welcome to the Forum - Rock Climbing? That's no cheap hobby, you need to stick to guns. :D

JD

yeah rock crawling, as in Jeep rock crawling, and yeah its definately more expensive than guns!!:eek:

-John

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
JohnC, Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome in! JohnC.

Welcome to the boards JohnC=somewhere yesterday there was a noobie that said they were into rockcrawling??Memory not all there on MY part:( Oh well, welcome in, and watch out for the bread people:p Found them Mossyrocks, from Tenn. I KNEW I saw it!!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts