Just had a weird repetitive dream...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by 94browninghunt, Apr 13, 2012.

1. 94browninghunt

94browninghunt New Member

So here is the dream:

I'm the bravest gladiator (yea get your giggles in now)...and have to fight a enormous lion...i run towards the lion with a sword and my shield...i jump over it and try to stab its spine...except the sword dissapears and i just fall down...and the lions starts to chase me and I'm trying to run away...but the lions catching up...everytime i look back its a little bit closer but never really gets to me... i keep on running but the lion gets closer but never gets close enough to bite...and this is a repetitive dream already twice this month :eek:

any of you have dreams like these?

2. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

sometimes but its not a lion its my wife and kids i just keep running and running and they they are they keep getting closer and closer and i cant get away.every nite the same nite mare i mean dream.

3. big_blue79

big_blue79 New Member

LMAO^^

I had one where I was held at gun point outside of a Subway sandwich shop, all three had different endings.

4. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

That sounds like me in the garage.

5. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

I've had repetitive dreams of being in possession of my gun somewhere prohibited (in Chicago = anywhere outside of your house) and trying to hide it from a police search.

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Knock off the mushroom pizza just before bed. Or at least, knock off the mushrooms. :p

7. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 New Member

I have nightmares every night. I have to take medication for them

8. orangello

orangello New Member

I self medicate, but mine aren't all nightmares; some are just those that leave you awake, breathless, and confused. I sometimes wonder if my housecats are pimping me to aliens or something. I certainly wouldn't put it past the furry bastards (the cats, can't blame tourists for being weird).

9. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 New Member

What do u mean

10. orangello

orangello New Member

You must not own cats.

11. Gonzilla

Gonzilla Active Member

Cats - don't trust em ! Dog wannabes :D

12. trip286

trip286 New Member

I had one. I'll see it I can link up the song later...
    Nightmare: driving in a car, old country western song comes on radio. Radio is loud as hell because I've been jamming. The song is "please help me I'm falling...in love with you..." I try to turn the radio down because I don't like the song. It starts to repeat that single line, still loud as hell, because the radio malfunctions and won't turn down...
    So I try to turn it off, and the knob comes off in my hand...

Scariest part? This was a repetitive dream, every other night for about 4 years. And then, about 6 months ago, driving my STBX's car to get a new windshield installed in another town...it happened. Detail for detail.

The dream hasn't come back since then.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DndK5hZBgu0[/ame]

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Cats do not have owners. They have live in staff. Just ask the little grey girl that is stalking me right now.....

Picture 015.jpg

Attached Files: