just got these

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by RadioActiV, May 2, 2010.

1. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

I took a recent trip down south to Alabama and I picked these up for $550.00 (for the both of them). I know the Smith was a good deal but I'm not sure about the tech nine:confused:. Any thoughts on the tech nine would be appreciated

Attached Files:

2. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

Anyway, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that the smith is a .357 mag, and the tech well I guess it explains itself.

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Since you got that tech you have no need for that smith, non whatsoever! I'll PM you my address and you can send that piece of crap to me for proper disposal.

4. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

So you're telling me that the tech is better than the smith (lmao you gotta be kidding lol):D

5. opaww

opaww New Member

Don't send it to him for proper disposal he will just shoot it and put it away, send it to me I assure you it will be taken care of and disposed the right way.

6. spittinfire

That is EXACTLY what I'm telling you and why you need to send that POS to me so it can be properly removed from society. Have no fear, I'm well trained in this field.

Don't listen to this guy, all he does is sit around and think up semi dirty jokes.

7. opaww

opaww New Member

Don't listen to spitty I am the offical gun disposer of POS guns like the S&W you have

8. Agent_H

Agent_H New Member

You got a good deal lol. The S&W itself is probably worth close to what you paid for the both of them.

The tech nine is pretty gangsta. A few years ago a buddy and I took his to the range. Not terribly accurate, jammed a few times, got pretty hot - but a fun piece in a collection.

They look cool. Now, the .357 looks like a steal!

9. General-Logic

General-Logic New Member

I have been looking for a Tec-9 for a long time. The revolver is cool and nice but I really like the Tec...a lot. I saw one at a gunshow not long ago and didn't buy it because the guy gave me a creepy vibe.

I wish I had your luck.

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congrats on the Smith. I don't know anything about the Tec 9.

11. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Cangrats on the new guns. I am a big Smith & Wesson fan. I always thought the Tec-9 was cool after seeing one at a gun show when I was a kid. Never shot one though. I still think they're cool.

12. General-Logic

General-Logic New Member

The Tec is awesome. Bullet hoses never looked so good!:p

13. m72law

m72law New Member

heck yeah you got a deal...is that tec-9 a intratec brand?..DC-9 or tec? either way they range from 400bucks and up!i would have purchased one of these 15years ago at a pawnshop for a mere 175bucks NIB...but bought that damn fender strat instead:mad:...let us know how she shoots!

14. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

It's a intratec. I got the storage box and two mags with the barrel extension too!

15. m72law

m72law New Member

def. a sweet deal...want your money back for the tec-9?:D

16. Don Davis

Don Davis New Member

You got a great buy on them.

As said above the S&W is worth close to that amount -

Go have fun with your new guns.

:cool:

17. WDB

WDB New Member

You did well, both look in good condition. I never figured out why they bothered to put sights on the tec 9:confused:

18. JonM

JonM Moderator

isnt the tec9 the new secret service sidearm??

19. m72law

m72law New Member

SIG SAUER P229....they should bring back the UZI

20. spittinfire

So did you get that crappy Smith in the mail for me yet?