just got my new beretta px4 storm 9mm.

Discussion in 'Beretta Forum' started by tankwilson, Jun 29, 2013.

1. tankwilson

tankwilson New Member

Hey guys just bought my first beretta. Px4 storm 9mm F model.

Ok guys whats some cool accessories and where can I get some 20 round magazines?

2. tankwilson

tankwilson New Member

Just bought houge slip on grip. This is gonna be my night stand/bug out gun.

Looking for a good durable laser/light combo for the rail. Also a holster ir small case that will hold it with light and extra clip.

3. towboater

towboater Active Member

Nece gun. I cant help ya none on accessories.

4. QueenGlamis

QueenGlamis New Member

I have the sub compact and love the hell out of it. 17 rounds in a sub makes this girl mighty happy! I have seen the 30 round mags and have thought about it, may be fun but not "practical". Helps save time reloading ;)

Congrats on the new weapon, great choice! I have considered the pink houge slip on but it shoots soooooo nice and feels great so I don't want to mess that up,

5. AR10

AR10 New Member

The 30 round mags fit the 92, the mag catch is in the wrong place. Machine shop or a lucky cut from a hacksaw might make it work.

You can purchase accessories directly from barettausa. They were out of 20 round mags last I looked.

6. Rich635mustang

Rich635mustang New Member

Did you go with the full size, compact, or subcompact one?

7. tankwilson

tankwilson New Member

8. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

I have the full size in .45acp and the sub-compact in 9mm I love them both but the sub-compact is my favorite it just shoots very well for me.

9. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

+1 on the subcompact I have been very happy with mine.

10. Rich635mustang

You just need the compact model to complete the trio.

11. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Perhaps the compact in .40 I have nothing in that caliber:D

12. Rich635mustang

Me either. I have to add a .40 to the collection.

13. Rich635mustang

Wow, interesting that a few of you like the subcompact better. I like the idea of the rotating barrel on the compact and full size.

14. JW357

JW357 New Member

Personally, while I've only fired the compact, I think the sub is a bit clunky looking to me.

I'm sure it's a great handgun, I just can't get over the misproportioned look.

15. tankwilson

tankwilson New Member

Dont get me wrong I love my storm but I think they should have spent little more time on fit and finish. Its not bad but my wifes rugger that is a polymer gun with metal slide is very well built and the fit and finish is perfect......just me nit picking

16. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

I do have to say that for me it's a little thick for what I bought it for which was a ccw.Other than that I carried her for about 2 years and put through her well over 2500 rounds.The PX4 in 40 is accurate and quick for requisition of target.It is even more simple to break down than the compact and fullsize.

17. Wrangler44

Wrangler44 New Member

I have the Px4 Storm in 9 also I put talon rubberized decal grips on it I cut the decals so just the smooth plastic area of the grip is covered , that's the only mod I've done to mine since it came with night sights. As far as the 20 round mags go I ordered mine from the beretta website but I think they are now out of stock but good luck. I'll post a pic when I get chance.

18. tankwilson

tankwilson New Member

Hey guys looking for a good quality laser/light combo for my storm. Would like to keep it under $200. Any suggestions?

19. Wrangler44

Wrangler44 New Member

Here's the pic of the talon grips for ya I can't help when comes to the laser.

Attached Files:

20. tankwilson

tankwilson New Member

So how do I know my date of manufacturer by the serial number?