Just Got IT Browning Buckmark

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by 007BondJamesBond007, Sep 21, 2010.

1. 007BondJamesBond007

007BondJamesBond007 New Member

[​IMG]

I just got this today. Browning Buckmark Hunter. The gun shoots great and is very accurate. Trigger pull is light and crisp. The trigger reset I feel is to long but not bad. No misfires or FTF. The mag release is hard to push and loading the mags can get messy if one round does fall straight. Little pricy but worth it. The Red Dot is not the greatest but gets job done.

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I like that you posted this in "concealed carry & personal protection".

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

That looks great! I like the rail on top. I'm going to get pics of my new one up soon. :)

4. theicemanmpls

theicemanmpls New Member

Maybe he made a IWB holster for it, and carries it concealed?

I love my buckmark. It will fire any .22 made. Very accurate.

Only one issue. Becareful when taking down for cleaning. The spring/buffer/firing pin combo is a real bich.

Cleaning this one usually puts me a in a bad mood.

5. orangello

orangello New Member

It came with very nice-looking grips.

6. 007BondJamesBond007

Sorry wrong tread it should of been in the 22 section.

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Nah, it's a handgun. :)

8. 007BondJamesBond007

What is the warranty on a Browning?

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Did yours come with paperwork? Are you having issues? :confused:

10. 007BondJamesBond007

Yes it came with paperwork. Don't have any issues with it but there is no mention any were in all the papers. It just said if you have any problems with your firearm contact them. Is a lifetime like S & W?

11. shipwreck

shipwreck New Member

Congrats. I've had one for a few years, and they are great 22s!

12. tigerbeetle

tigerbeetle New Member

Go over to Chim's web page. He has everything you need to know for take down and cleaning.
    chim

Also, go over to Rimfire Central and check out Rusty22's buck mark take down tool. Do a search in the Browning forum. Really a neat gadget that makes Chim's take down a piece of cake. They are very good pistols, super shooters, and just about bullet proof. It sometimes takes a couple hundred rounds to get broke in. I have found Federal Auto Match to be great ammo. Fed bulk and 510B Lightning are also good, but are above the speed of sound. Auto Match is 1100 or 1080 fps and very accurate in my rifles as well.

13. ET1

ET1 New Member

Nice Buckmark. My wife has one that she shoots. She loves it. I seldom get the chance to shoot it because she won't let go of it at the range, but the one time I did get to shoot it I liked it a lot. Buckmarks are good shooting 22 handguns. My wife shoots CCI Mini-mags in hers. She borrowed some Remingtom golden bullets from me that my Advantage Arms conversion kit uses and hated them. They were dirty & she had several jambs. She vows to only shoot CCI from now on.