Just got a ruger p95

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Boyerracing343, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

I always wanted a 9mm but didn't have the cash to buy a new one but today I got a barely used p95 for 150 bucks. I'll post pictures tonight :)

2. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Great price for a solid gun!

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm not really a fan of 9mil, but I don't hate it. For 150 bucks I would have jumped on it too.

4. Boyerracing343

I'm not a huge fan of 9mm but I already got a p90 45 acp so I figured the p95 would go great with the collection. Two mags and a shoulder holster included as well. I couldn't pass it up. It's mostly for the lady to shoot so she can enjoy it more than the 45. It's too big and bulky for her little hands.

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

Holy crap man, nice deal. Dude must have needed the money bad.

6. Boyerracing343

[​IMG]

Sorry for the crappy cell phone photo. I need to get some more batteries for my camera.

7. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I have a P95. Nice gun. I paid a lot more than $150 for mine. Great deal!!!

8. Boyerracing343

Thanks guys. I really lucked out on this one. It wasn't exactly the best time for me to spend $150 but its not everyday i friend calls me with a deal like this. I know i would have regretted it if i said no so i made the compulsive purchase anyway. Work is going to go by so slow tomorrow especially since i will be so excited to hit the range Sunday morning after church.

Overall i am very satisfied with the way the gun feels and handles. It will solely be used as a range gun. It has very minor wear on the outside and the internals look to be great. My friend said he had only ran at most 250 rounds through it. Today was a good day. :D

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  9. crackshot

crackshot New Member

I love my p95! Awesome accuracy and decent recoil. 9mm hollow points will take care of most self defense issues that may arise.

10. fmj

fmj Active Member

YEP YEP thats a KILLER DEAL...My buddy had one (until his son stole it and sold it...dont get me started on this) Great gun all around...have fun field stripping it tho, thats a pain in the arse.

11. MyWorld

MyWorld New Member

Very good deal on that.

12. nccinstaller

nccinstaller New Member

Great deal i hae the 40 cal version cant remember the model number but i liked it alot. For 150i would of def gotten it too

13. ninjatoth

ninjatoth New Member

I had one that came with a bad extractor,kept doing FTE's and I wasn't impressed with the loose recoil spring but it wasn't a bad gun,I think I paid $350 for it new.

14. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm not a huge fan of Ruger (nothing against them, just like others more), and definitely not a fan of the 9mil for the same reason, but yeah for $150, I would have snatched it up too.

If nothing else I could use it for trade fodder later, but chances are I would just keep it to enjoy a well made gun with a great price.