Just for fun.... What do you live for?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jps37033, Nov 19, 2009.

1. jps37033

jps37033 New Member

Just thought I'd showcase what I live for, and I'm sure you can see why....

[​IMG]

2. jps37033

jps37033 New Member

I just "Really" looked at that pic for the first time. Man, that boy can backtalk like no other, and he is in those terrible two's. But I just noticed the smile on my face. I am eating that moment up! I lucked out, and he is the biggest "Daddy's boy". My wife hates it, but I am glad. He goes to daycare (by his choice) in his "Football Shirt, Camo Boots, and Daddy Pants (jeans)".

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

There's nothing more motivating than our children. Protect them and teach them well. :cool:

4. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

JP, soak that up while you can. It goes way too fast.

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Oh hell, I thought you was talking about the dog in that picture! :eek: But that is a good looking boy too!

As stated above, raise him and teach him right and cherish every moment you have with them, good or bad. They grow up quick and leave just as fast.

Jack

6. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Here's my boy...If it wasn't for him, I'd probably be in prison!

Attached Files:

7. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

My son in Iraq - 2005. Sgt. USMC. They DO grow up too fast, and you cannot re-capture the time that you did not spend with them when they were younger.

Attached Files:

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Great stuff gentlemen. :)

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Here are 3 of my 7 kids. In back of the Fredericksburg area museum on a geocaching trip....

[​IMG]

10. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

What? You geocache? I haven't been in a while, but that is great fun.

11. Jess

Jess New Member

[​IMG]

the big and the little

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Wow. Great thread! I love the pictures. I have no kids, but I enjoy seeing everyone elses. Really good stuff. Warms the heart.

Right now this is my boy and he loves his daddy and to play fetch with the tennis balls. He was about 4 or 5 months in this photo. He is 106# terror now. Try to get into our place uninvited and he will tear your arm off and look for another....

Attached Files:

13. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Awesome pics guys. As JD said, great to see them.

I too, have no children...also no animals to share with you, alas (Unless you count Sydney's sizeable cockroach population lol)

Guess I live for the company of like-minded crazy people :)

Your dog's got that real potentially serious look happening JD...would imagine he could rip off an arm or two!

14. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Tango - 7 kids? Are you out of your mind? You know they figured out what causes that problem. JK. I could never understand whay someone would want any kids (my two make me question my own sanity sometimes), but to each his/her own.

15. WDB

WDB New Member

Here are mine, both grown but still my little ones. My daughter is married has most special little girl in the world. My son completed four years active in the USMC and makes me grin everytime I see the man he has become. I was truly blessed with two great kids. Time moves too fast to truly enjoy your kids before they grow up.

Attached Files:

16. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

Have no kids. 2 dogs, want kids someday, but the task of finding a decent woman is my problem.

17. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

My Son, I'm going to have to buy him his own soon.
    [​IMG]

18. orangello

orangello New Member

I see the resemblance in the one without sunglasses. :p :D

No kids here, my pets are weird enough. My offspring would end up some kind of serial killer or something.