Just Drove all weekend long!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by colmustard, Oct 4, 2010.

1. colmustard

colmustard New Member

So I just got home from a nice drive to fargo from ohio and back within the weekend and had to tell some body! And it just happened to be you all! LOL. Went there for a buddy of mine's wedding, had a great time, took my girl friend with me and had some quality time. Not too mention got to stop at the harley and cabelas stores on the way back, also stoped at a nice little cheese and wine chalet in wissconsin:) All in all a great weekend. Thanks for listening lol:D

2. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Nobody makes cheese like the folks here in oregon at the Tilamook cheese factory.

3. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Road trip!!!

4. colmustard

colmustard New Member

hmmm.... I am thinking FTF road trip for fantastic foods!!:D

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That sounds like it was a nice trip. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Great idea.

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Are you driving? SHOTGUN!

8. nopistons93

nopistons93 New Member

Hey man I hear you. I drove from SC to NJ 2 weekends ago. I got there on Friday around 12 am and left Sunday around 1 pm. 750 miles 1 way :(

9. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'll agree - Tilamook is good stuff!

10. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Glad you had a good trip.

I love this time of year for a road trip. Still planning to head north for the week of Thanksgiving.

11. colmustard

colmustard New Member

Yeah it was a great drive, wisconsion and minisota are beutiful this time of year, fargo was fargo lol! But now I am really hungry!

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Everyone knows that great cheeses comes from happy cows and happy cows don't come from California.

13. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I got so many HARLEY-DAVIDSON T-SHIRT'S over the year's, from stopping at every harley shop/store along the way,on cross country road trips. A lot of people collect them from all over. I even got my mom to stop every year on her way to key-west florida,to pick me up t-shirts. It seems my older brother get's the better looking shirt every time,just because he's in a motorcycle club. O well what can u do,it's a free t-shirt. I'll be stopping at harley shops in louisville,kentucky this weekend going to knob creek machine gun shoot,checking out t-shirt's and motorcycles i can't afford ha ha !!!

14. colmustard

colmustard New Member

yeah I hear that! I want a bike really bad! But for now I also try and stop and pick up a shirt from new states, the one I went to yesterday was in madison wis. There kinda neat with each place having a different design:)

15. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

My bike is fifteen year's old,about wore out.hardtail-jockyshift-12"over evo chopper. It's got a lot of miles on it

16. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I've eaten quite a bit of Tilamook cheddar. Good stuff.

17. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Say what? What you talk'n about doc? I think a cheese swap is in order here.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010