Just die already, you are no longer worth medical treatment

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by johnsteele, Feb 9, 2009.

1. johnsteele

johnsteele New Member

If you or your parents are no longer young, you might find this interesting. Actually it ought to turn your stomach.

This was inserted into the Pork-O-Palooza bill at the last minute. And when you read it, remember this isn't speculation, it will be federal law and national policy in a week or so ...

Ruin Your Health With the Obama Stimulus Plan: Betsy McCaughey

----------------------
    I never thought i would see the day when this kind of thing would become national policy in what used to be the land of the free and the home of the brave.

God save what is left of the Republic because the citizens may no longer be able.

2. anm2_man

anm2_man Member

Yeah - Have I know about this in this bill. I'm 65 and not really happy about this, but it got passed this PM. Our Govt leaders don't care about what any of us think, and that includes the youngsters. This country is going to change radically very soon. It maybe good or it could be very BAD !

3. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

puke

That is the only word that comes to mind. Tell your aged parents, or friends in my case, you are not worth the money to take care of. Bastages.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

On the other hand. Why does a 90 year old lady need two new knees and two new hips? But a friend of mine who had both of his knees and hips destroyed in Viet Nam can't get squat. He has VA insurance and she had medicare.

Is our health care system the best NO. But do we need this shoved down our throats? NO again. You know what is going to happen don't you. Socialized health care goes into affect . Well lookie here you own guns you can't have health care until you give up your guns. Oh and if you don't give them up we will take 75% of your yearly earning as a penalty. If you are retired then we will take 75% of your total assets including your house cars, boats, retirement accounts 401K and what ever else you have stashed away. Then we will come and take your guns and keep them all.

5. johnsteele

johnsteele New Member

If you like the VA system you will love ObamaCare! The VA is a good example of why the Feds should not be doing this.

Even the Canadians are looking at giving up single payer and going to a parallel private system. At the end of the day I'm not sure that's going to help much, the Brits already have that and look at their $#%$#%#-up situation.

6. ScottG

ScottG New Member

That's what's so annoying about the whole situation. We resisted government encroachment, now everyone everywhere else is wanting to get rid of slave healthcare and we seem to be moving towards it.