Just bought a Glock 36, slim grip, 45acp

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by eborden1122, Aug 12, 2011.

1. eborden1122

eborden1122 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Hello Everyone, I was walking thru my local gun store today to pick up something they were working on for me. As I passed by one of the gun cases I noticed a Glock 36, slim grip, and in a 45 acp. I decided what the heck and bought it figuring it would be just as good as my Glock 19. It looked like a good concealed carry piece just like my Kimber and Colt. I have not shot it obviosly so can anyone who owns one or has shot one tell me what they feel to be another great product from Glock. Thank you, Ed

2. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Welcome to the family of Slim Line G36 owners!

I love my 36!! when I first bought mine I went to my CCW class with it. On that range was the first time I fired it, lol. It shot like any other gun. It was so manageable I was amazed. But the instructor noticed that I was shooting low. Don't even see it myself. He had my raise it up a bit and some sight instruction I was dead on and have never looked back.

I ended up selling that 36 a few years ago, but 2 months ago I finally, after much searching found another (very hard to find when you're looking) and bought it.

You'll end up carrying that Glock for a very long time

3. eborden1122

eborden1122 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Thanks Dodger Blue for your reply!!!!!!

Anyone else out there have any knowledge of this pistol?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011